11. "Hey, can I touch your hair"

(Hey, I sincerely apologise for the delay... I'll explain at the end of this chapter for now enjoy :) )

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

「Xǐ huì's POV」

Recap:
"Hey Dre," I said trying to catch his attention as he was grinning while he was daydreaming about something or should I say someone wink wink. As we reached out the door, we bumped into someone or people. I looked up and saw Cheng and the others...

♯。♯。♯。♯。♯。

Cheng's face expression was from shock to amusement, his lips curled into a smirk... no not that type of smirk that you wanna run away but the smirk that indicates he's gonna do something that'll make you regret ever meeting him... anyways yeaaa that smirk.

I stepped in front of Dre placing my arm across him to prevent him to do anything that potentially could provoke Cheng and his friends to attack him. Cheng glanced at me narrowing his eyes ever so slightly before turning back to his friends, nodding with a mischievous look.
They nodded and started disbanding, two guys go to one of the exits in front of the musical stage where we just came from. Two more guys go to another exit, leaving Cheng, Xīn, Liang, some guy from my class which I didn't bother knowing and there's us, Dre and I.

Dre and I were glaring up at them as they were all tall except Xīn which only I, between Dre and I, was taller than him.

How could you Xīn, Liang? I thought you were...nevermind! Once a bully always a bully.

We only have one available exit, we slowly began to walk there looking back and forth between them and in front of us. Cheng then proceeds to walk towards us or should I say Dre to be exact, he mockingly said.

"Hey, can I touch your hair," grabbing a piece of Dre's dreadlocks (is that what you call it?) I grab a hold of Cheng's wrist, tightly. He let go of Dre's hair and look at me with narrowed eyes.
Glaring fiercely, well for me it was unless you weren't looking straight into his... gorgeous, ebony eyes that seems to darken due to my actions that cause him to get a bit annoyed...

"Move."

Or... maybe a little over the line kind of annoyed...

"Hmm... let me think about it. How about no," I said, mockingly tilting my head to the side and tapping my finger onto my chin to show that I'm totally 'thinking' but then glared up at him with my own type of glare narrowed in determination. "Leave him alone Cheng! What did he do to deserve all of this?!!?"

He ignored what I said, I clenched the hem of my shirt with my free hand and practically threw his hand away from Dre and me.

Gawd does he have to be such a donkey hole every bloody time Dre comes upon his radar!

After I thought that, I gave the said-guy another glare before grabbing my hand to Dre's forearm dragging him along with me to the exit available as Cheng's friends blocked the others.
As we left the hallway to the outside I looked back to see a purple, checkered, button shirt. I looked up and grimaced realising who this person was.

How did I not noticed it was him. Fudging stalker.. hehe ALERT RADAR ON! ALERT ALERT STALKER ALERT BEEP BERP BEEP BEEP

"What are you staring at," Cheng... I think teasingly said. I narrowed my eyes and turned around my heels and to bump into another person. About to apologise, I stopped mid-way before telling them to let us go without any problems.

"Liang. Let us go, now."

"Hey, She-Hway? What are they planning?"

"What do you me—" Cheng went passed me without me even noticing and the moment I took one measly step towards Dre, Liang and Xīn took a hold of each of my arms.
I looked straight at Cheng and Dre, Dre mostly since he... foolishly dropped his bag and put up his fists indicating he was ready to fight but I personally think Dre was inviting Cheng to beat him up until he's half-dead.

Over dramatic I know sue me for it, I dare ya.

"Gonna do something? Just stay away from us," Cheng menacingly sneered at Dre, threatening him as well as me since he... nevermind. After saying that, he looked at Liang who pointed at the room we, Dre and I came, with his head.
"All of us," Cheng emphasised the 'us' part, glaring down at Dre with a scowl on his face.

Hehe.. déjà vu... WAIT NO! IT ISN'T THE TIME TO THINK ABOUT THAT STUFF! COME ON GO SAVE DRE STUPID HEAD!

I mustered all my strength and grabbed their arms, twisting theirs and flipping them onto their back. Running towards Cheng whose back was in my sight, about to grab a hold of his shirt.

Cheng turns around swiftly grabbed my wrist and gripped, tightly. I hissed in pain making a distorted face while glaring with so much ferocity up at him.

Damn it. It hurts, it hurts...

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

(Hey haha what is up?
*throws tomatoes*
WOAH HEY! Sorry! Oh, my cheeses! Stop!!!!
*Stops throwing and awkward silence came*
I was both lazy and in a bit of a crisis... I wrote all my parts by phone... But I seriously wrote two more chapters including this one 1000+ as always planning on posting on Friday on the 9th but my phone shut down due to battery lost. I couldn't turn it on so I charged for 2 days but that turned out to be a complete waste of time so I awkwardly asked my brother who was older than me what is wrong with it. To he, who responded no idea. He told me that we go fix it when he has time. [wondering why can't I go fix it myself well... I have really over-protective parents..] two weeks later after I posted that part 10. He told me we go fix it another week after since we were celebrating my mum's birthday that week. I was thinking maybe I should tell my readers I'll update later on due to that so I get my phone back and stuff on it on one of my devices but somehow forgotten my password and username. Stupid I know it took me longer to remember and find out. Sorry I'm rambling :p long story short when I got my phone everything was deleted and the parts I wrote was not on Wattpad the reason why it wasn't saved [fudging stupid] so it took me longer to write another after the breakdown. Hehe, I apologise! *bows 90°* well I hope you enjoyed even tho it was not as good as I really wanted to be... 😅)

-Ms. BoringGirl