4. The fight continuation

(HAY! JELLOO~ SO I DID DECIDE TO DO A PART TWO OF THE FIGHT :D SORRY IF IT'S PRETTY BAD BUT ANYWAYS ENJOY!! XD

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

「Xǐ huì's POV」

I could feel my pounding heart as I panted but only for a brief second before someone's leg attacked, I blocked it causing a red mark or a definite bruise. He didn't seem too hesitant when fighting me, who is a girl umm HELLO, even when he said he doesn't hit girls.

Well, he never exactly stated he can't hit girl girls and if it wasn't for that reason then I do not know what! Wait... I do ;P He has anger issues

I moved back a bit before charging close to him as I got close enough I did a roundabout kick straight at his chest. Chest? Well then let me rephrase that, cough I jumped while doing a spinning kick in mid-air, which caught him off guard and barely dodging in time. Knowing I'm a bit faster and he didn't have time to steady his stance or dodge, I ran at him. I jumped a 3 meter away from him and kicked out my left leg which landed meaning that knocked the air out of him as it was to his chest and when he bent forward I quickly kicked his chin or jaw.

Damn missed his face

BUT! Somehow he dodged that second kick grabbing ahold of my leg tightly. I know 'Uh oh', right? He, surprisingly let go, no it's not an ordinary letting go of something... he basically threw me or me leg over to the side making stumble and fall down on my hands and knees (WOLF WHISTLE~~) I hissed at the pulsing pain and ignored it as I saw the best opportunity to knock his socks off no not literally haha...well he was wheezing holding onto his chest and I ran at him. I did a straightforward kick directly to his head actually I tried to, but his glare was too overwhelming that I could not move at all. His eyes were so dark that it was clouded by an emotion that stood out more than others, anger. He wasn't just angry, oh no... instead this time he's vigorously livid, madder than the mad hatter, he charged. With me unable to move as if I caught by the chain of terror, by the time the boy was near me I have been pushed aside.

Dre?! Thank you and ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!?!! YOU'RE ONLY GONNA GET EVEN MORE HURT!!

Dre was up and still breathing heavily indicating he's still injured from the hits that his taken from the boy as he dumbly provoked someone and speaking of the devil, he's right in front of us.

Shit!

Strangely enough, he push-kicked Dre not me, sending Dre flying to the ground and got over him. I tried running towards him to stop the attack but it was futile as I was grabbed from behind by my upper arms on vice grip from probably one of the boy's companions and didn't pause to punch straight at Dre's face with an expressionless face, I yelped at sight knowingly that Dre could have and the sound of the attack he'll have a black eye. I stood there with a horrified face held tightly by one of his friends unable to get him to let go of me, I struggled to try to get out of their grip becoming almost impossible. Dre screamed in pain, the violin girl came finally out of her capturer's hold and pulled off the boy off of Dre. Kind of pulled him off, he willingly stood up with a satisfied smirk that seems to be so hot on him but ignoring her complaining prying her hands off of his shoulder signaling his friends to let's go not before he cast a warning glare that seems to freeze everything or everyone they laid their sight on. My heart literally can't stop exhilarating, pounding out of my chest at his dark brown eyes the pupils seems to contract to make it very difficult for me to look away, but I luckily broke eye contact not knowing I was staring back at his mesmerizing--I MEAN DISGUSTING EYES!!! (////) I blushed unfortunately which at the corner of my eye he gave out of smug expression on his face as he left with his friends. I exhaled a substantial breath not realizing I was even holding onto, my mind appears to blank out on me for a minute or two or a few seconds? But one thing was certain I know that it wasn't that long. At that moment I didn't care I was worrying about something, my hearts seem to still be beating fast after he and I shared eye contact or am I over thinking this...

Dre? What about him? Oh no... Wait! DRE!!?!

"Dre," I shouted worryingly, as soon as I stood up I fell back down groaning I slowly standing up shaking so much. My eyes dilated in panic, I stopped any movements I was about to do and started thinking about my outfit. I was wearing summer dress without any shorts to wear under it meaning... I unknowingly flashed my underwear at everyone. "Shit."

I smoothed my dress trying to act normal, keyword 'trying' but I could feel my red face become scarlet and then even redder. I turned to go to where Dre was only to stop once again as I saw some boys was a bit flushed to the face glancing once or twice at me.

Oh lord! IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE TO BECOME MORE AND REDDER!! I'm not the potato I was before...I am now a tomato dun dun duunnn!! Haha~

"Ah... no wonder he was smirking at me," I murmured feeling really humid. Anyways I continued my walk towards Dre who was grievously still down clutching his right eye, the violing girl shot down immediately shooting out a question if he was okay, let her help him which he declined.

"Just leave me alone. I'm fine," He said sharply denying her offer to help before realizing his mistake and reassured her he 'is' fine. Whimpering in pain, Harry then approached as the violin girl stood up slowly leaving him on the ground still to go fetch her stuff and left the park but as she left I swear I saw the hurt and hesitation in her as she looked back at Dre.

Damn, she's smitten with him... Sigh love at first sight

Harry came saying Dre's name in a concerned voice.

"Dude. Leave me alone."

Harry hesitantly stood up and left with his friends after saying to both of us, "if you guys need any help come and ask me, okay."

I nodded as thanks and took Harry's spot next to Dre who was still holding on his eye with his two hands. I carefully apologized telling him how guilty I was not being able to help or protect him and causing a bigger problem. After telling him that I looked down in shame, Dre looked at me with his unharmed eye in disbelieve. "Hope you feel better soon, Dre."

I stood up to leave him alone at the park who sat up opening his mouth to say something but closed it before repeating making him look like a gaping fish.

*TIME-SKIP*

As I arrived home, I was greeted by a sleeping figure on the couch and the television on.

Hypocrite... you told me not to leave on the tv and sleep before 8 pm...

Softening my facial expression, I silently went to turn off the tv and going out of the living room to go to my mum's room to grab a blanket and came back to the living room where mum was still sleeping soundly on the couch looking pretty comfy and threw the blanket on top of her and kissed her head whispering goodnight and love you before making a bee-line toward my unfilled room.

Damn... I need to get this empty room filled with my stuff D: Better get start it before I'll regret it tomorrow

Sighing heavily, I began to work my heart out for the... whole... entire... night!

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

(DID YA ENJOY?? IF YOU DID THANKS, A BUNCH! I KNOW IT TOOK ME LIKE 5 DAYS, PRETTY PATHETIC BUT I HAVE SCHOOL HA! BEST EXCUSE NAH I HAVE SOME TROUBLES THINKING HOW TO WRITE OR START A CHAPTER AND ALSO I'M no joke A VERY very LAZY PERSO, SUE ME! XD WELL THANKS FOR READING I'LL UPDATE WHENEVER I GOT AN IDEA OR WHATEVER)

-Ms. BoringGirl