12. Flashback

(Jello! :) might as well post again.. since it's unfair for you to wait that long... :/ but there's a catch read below if you want, for now, enjoy :D)

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

「Xǐ huì's POV」

Recap:
I mustered all my strength and grabbed their arms, twisting theirs and flipping them onto their back. Running towards Cheng whose back was in my sight, about to grab a hold of his shirt.
Cheng turns around swiftly grabbed my wrist and gripped, tightly. I hissed in pain making a distorted face while glaring with so much ferocity up at him.

Damn it. It hurts, it hurts...

♯。♯。♯。♯。♯。

Flashback:

"HAI! HAI! HAI! Oof!" I kicked left to right twisting around, moving forward a bit before punching and it wasn't long that my butt stung after my best friend tripped me. I looked up thinking he'll help me up, after all, it was his and his team's win, but.

"HAH!" He cries at a battle cry. Jumping on top of me, locking my arms above me with a hand and legs between his legs prisoning me in place.

"Woah! Wei! Stop," I shouted at him, nervously.

"You won already, cool it!"

He seems like he didn't hear me, his grip on my wrists, was suffocatingly tight as if he was trying to stop my blood pressure from flowing through my wrist.

"You are so pretty... Xǐ huì," he muttered, I looked into his brown eyes well tried at least, but his eyes were clouded so I brushed off his words as I was more in pain to listen.

Why is he doing this? Please stop it! It hurts! It hurts! Where's that referee guy? Where is he?!

Tears rolled down my eyes in fear, I tried kneeing him in the balls but he prevented me from kneeing him.
I struggled and struggled until he jabs his elbow, with his free arm into one of my sides making me wince from the jolting pain at my side.

Before I could think again, my mind blocked all my nerve systems, my pain.

I pretend to faint so he can let down his guard and that was when I opened my eyes and watched emotionless and my body pushing him off of me, standing up to bend down pulling him up towards me by the collar.

I punched him in the stomach making him gasp as I knocked the wind out of him.
Letting go, he bowed in front of me on his knees. Seeing that as an opportunity, I lifted my right leg up like the splits but the standing way I shot down my leg down onto his back.

I could hear a loud yet the most satisfying crack bursting through my ears and the entire room, looking down at his knocked out body with nothing but blankness in my face I turned around to get off the mat.

I grabbed my stuff and the moment I reached the door to my kungfu class and the last time I saw it, I looked back and smiled at their horrified face as they stared at me and my former best friend in blissful terror. As well as the last time I spoke to them.

"Whoops. Sorry, Wei."

:Flashback ended.

I snatched my hand back from Cheng's grip, holding onto my hand while shaking. I averted my eyes from everyone as I felt bad chills running down my spine.