7. Lunchroom

(AYYE!! I DID IT! I KEPT MY WORD THAT I'LL UPDATE EARLIER THAN LAST TIME :D AREN'T YA PROUD OF ME!! *groans* so tired it's 1:25am here... call me a wimp but WHO CARES? ENJOY~~!!)

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

「Xǐ huì's POV」

Shit

That was the first thing that came up to my mind when I heard a voice. Liang groans, dropping his arms that trapped me while taking a step back.

"Xīn," Liang called out not looking at him but at me as I covered my face turning away from him. (Xīn is the boy that got slapped by their Kung-fu instructor. His real name is Yi Zhao, just search this name)

"Yea?" The said-boy replied confused.

"Shut up," Liang growled when he turned to face Xīn when he turned away from me I didn't know what to do but to escape. I ran away from them going down the stairs, running through a lot of people, dodging and apologizing until I found an isolated place.

Finally peace and quiet... how am I going back? Shit... STUPID! Xǐ huì you should of glance around while running... Well I could always ask someone later

"Where did she go? Xīn. Go to the others and tell them I'll be there soon and I'll explain when I get there," a familiar voice sternly told Xīn to go. I gasped quickly covering my mouth to avoid any more unnecessary noises from my throat feeling my heart pounding my rib cage from the anxiety of getting caught. Felt myself scorching as I remembered Liang and me's position before Xīn interrupted, unfortunately.

What?!?! No NO, NOT, UNFORTUNATELY!!! I'm so lucky that he did so!!

"She can't run that far plus she doesn't know this school better than I do..." Liang's voice said near the area I was in. I swiftly tried to hide but realizing this place have no good hiding spots but behind the tree, having no choice I ran behind the tree placing my hands onto the bark of the tree taking a peek where I was standing before and listen to hear him near.
Sighing in relief, I turned around placing my back on the tree closing my eyes in the process. I quickly opened them meeting face to face or face to chest with my captor. My eyes widen in surprise and fear sprinted away from him but an arm blocked my escape knocking me back to the tree. Refusing to look up at my captor's eyes, I looked down to the ground. His hand roughly grabbed my chin lifted them up so I made eye contact with him.

Woah... have his eyes always been this mesmerizing shade of brown?

Not realizing I was staring at him for some time, he smirked at the sight of me staring at him.

"Xǐ huì. I'll stop pursuing you. BUT, only if you answer every question I ask of you," Liang snapped me out of daydreaming.
Shivering at the sound of my name being said to him, I opened my mouth to say something about how hot my name being said by him, stubbornly and embarrassingly stopping from saying anything I closed my mouth, refusing to admit to him but my desire to not want to be in this position for any longer I had to willingly comply to his wishes. So I nodded to his request, thinking he'll step back to allow me to have some space. He instead leans forward near my ear whispering his first question.

"When did you start learning Kung-Fu?"

"I-I learned it when I w-was 10 b-b-but stopped AFTER 3 YEARS o-of t-t-training," I squealed with a scarlet face looking vulnerable (and cute) to him, he neared closer to my face. I felt light-headed from his closeness, I weakly pushed his shoulders telling him to move away from me. Liang sighed, obeyed my request moving away from me. He started walked away from me, turning his head to the side glancing over his shoulders telling me every time we meet or the next time we meet he'll ask me another question before leaving.