13. Intimacy Level increased over 1000 exp.

(Jello! Long time no chapter...lol HAHAHAHA I'm sorry... I'm so lazy to the point that I wrote a little in September (the 11th) and stopped and NOW (November the 2nd) finishing writing this... Wait before anything else! Leave a comment if you like this cover or the other cover of this story... That would help me a lot thanks :) okay no more dilly dallying I'll explain(rant) more below ;) so for now, enjoy my lovely readers :D)

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

「Xǐ huì's POV」

Recap:

"Hey, Liang why are we he—"

I was interrupted as he opened the door. I stand there looking like a blushing mad girl as I saw—

"Hey, Liang why are we he—"

I was interrupted as he opened the door. I stand there looking like a blushing mad girl as I saw—

♯。♯。♯。♯。♯。

"Wei?"

I felt my blood run cold as soon as I set my eyes on him. My body froze, disobeying my mind to move and get out of the room.

Why is he here... it's been 2 or so years since that incident, why is my body still reacting...

Liang noticed how I was acting quite uncomfortable after I said Wei's name so he grabbed something and took a hold of my hand, pulling me with him out of the room. I glanced back at Wei, who seemed to be more interested in looking down at something which I followed his gaze as a curious person I am. To find to my surprise, my intertwined hand with Liang's who was holding my hand but not just holding normally more ummm... affectionately like you know... fingers between the gaps of the other fingers... uuhhh OH GOSH! YOU'RE making ME blush!!! Humiliated, I could physically feel the hot sensation throughout my face including my ears. Before the door closed, I took noticed of Wei's eyes glared at our intertwined hands with a glint of jealousy? But I might be seeing things... why would he be jealous?

"You know him?" Liang asked as soon we were at least 10 rooms away from Wei, in a confused voice while cutely tilting his head to one side. I resisted every single muscle on my face to smile but unfortunately I was unable to stop the blood from flowing to my cheeks. And you wonder how I know? Oh I tell you... besides me feeling my cheeks heating up, Liang looked at me with a smirk showing his dimple on one side of his face. Obviously pleased at my reaction, I turned my face away from him and his taunting smirk that I really want to kiss his dimple...!!!

What did I just think of!!! OH MA GAWD! How how humiliating!! Aiyyyaaahhh!! Thank my very rare good luck that I didn't say anything.

"How do YOU know Wei?" I accusingly said to him, pointing my index finger at him and placing one of my hand on my hips, bending down a bit.

"Wei? That guy's name is Jiawei, if I remember correctly," Liang replied, scrunching his face up as he thought of something unpleasant. I narrowed my eyes, searching his eyes for some clues to what he was thinking of. A flash of emotion appeared but it disappeared as fast as it appeared, so I couldn't identify what it was. I subconsciously tugged my sleeves down as I nervously waited for him to snapped out of his daydream I looked at his fit, toned chest finding his clothes interesting. What I didn't know was that Liang was not dazing around in fact he was observing me from top to bottom. His lips curled up with a smug smile noticing how I was staring at his chest, intrigued.