Chapter 8: Some Pillows....

"Sirius! Get back here!" I yelled. He started running and laughing. My sweater was trailing along behind me since I was going so fast.

He was still running, heading outside. He had his wand in the hand he put behind his back, still looking foward.

"Expelliarmus!" My wand flew out my hand, his arm retreated up into the air and he caught it.

"Sirius Orion Black, you give me my wand!" But I was laughing now to. I have no idea, but we ended up on the ground. "Ha! I got it!" I grabbed my wand from him.

He was laughing still. "What the heck is funny?!" I asked. He raised his eyebrows and narrowed his eyes beside us. A lot of students were giving us stares. Why?

"What the heck are the zombies staring at?" I whispered to Sirius. "Us," I looked down and realized I was on top of him, sitting on him, actually.

I quickly got off and helped him up. "Go mind your own business," I retorted to all the students.

*****
It was lunch time, and I was sitting with Lucius at the Slytherin table. Severus and Reg came and sat down by me.

A few minutes passed...

"Why is it so quiet?"

"Somethings wrong, I can feel it." I could feel it. I looked around and saw Rose at Gryffindor table. Everyone, and I mean everyone, was surrounding her. I think she was crying. Yes, Roslin is quiet and can be shy, but she's not one to cry.

I got up and walked over to all the people. I pushed through the bunch of them and finally found her, Lily, and New Girl. Sean, her boyfriend, was also there.

She had a letter in her hand and she handed it to me. I looked around and they were all staring since I had the letter.

It said:

Dear Miss Wulfric,

We are sorry to say that your parents were found dead along with Jonathan Wulfric at 9:00 am this morning. We leave you to take custody over the bodies and return home for a short period of time if you wish.

Apologies from the Ministry of Magic,

Cynthiana Golly

Jonny is dead. The most awsome six year old is dead, along with Mr. And Mrs. Wulfric. I gave Rose a hug and assured her everything was alright.

*****
Roslin had left to her family's funeral, Sean going along with her. Everyone, and I mean everyone, exept the Slytherins, are friends with Rose. They all felt bad, but so did Severus.

Sirius was deep in thought, not even blinking. I threw a Bertie Botts Every Flavor Bean at him, hitting his head. I busted out laughing.

He slowly turned to me and started laughing as well. But the laughter died down quicker than it usually does.

James threw a pillow at Sirius, causing him to fall out of his chair. We all laughed out loud. Sirius got up and threw it at me. I gasped dramatically.

I got hit with five more pillows.

"Oh, come on!" I laughed. Marlene got hit with a pillow by Remus, who got hit with a pillow by Andy.

Peter got hit with a pillow that had unicorns on it, making me laugh harder.

I picked up a pillow and aimed it at Sirius, everyone's laughter echoing the room. He ran behind the couch.

"I'm gonna live, I'M GOING TO LIVE!" He yelled happily, causing us to arupt in laughter again.

"What about your dear Prongs?" I teased. His yells trailed down.

"Oh no," he murmured. We all got pillows and threw them at James, causing him to fall to his knees dramatically.

"Sirius, avenge me," He pretended to choke, and fell to the floor. But he too was laughing.

Time passed, there were still pillows being thrown and candy hitting faces.
Lily came in chuckling, but she went up to the stairs.

"How about a date, Lily Flower?!" James smirked. Lils responded with slamming the door to the girls dorm.

There was silence.

"I'll ask her tomorrow!" He said cheerfully, causing us to chuckle. Andy yawned, next Peter, then Marlene, then James, then Remus, then me.

Sirius was trying hard to hold his in, but failed miserably.

"I'm tired," I said seriously. Everyone glared at me playfully. All of our eyes looked at the stairs, and back at eachother. Peter moved his foot, causing Sirius to yell "RUN!"

We all laughed and raced up the stairs, falling on our faces multiple times. But we all made it to our dorms. Lily and I made up because Rose practically forced us. But I still wasn't okay with New Girl. I got my bed back though.

These guys were the most funniest people I've ever met.

I know, this chapter is a bit shorter than my other ones, but still.