Chapter 12: Christmas Break

"Olivia, you always do this. You pack at the last minute and decide that you don't have something, than you repack and do it over until your sure you have everything!" Lily whined.

Roslin giggled with Alice.

"Well maybe because I don't want to forget anything," I retorted.

"Just finish packing so we can go downstairs, but at least I won't have to hear Potter's attempts to ask me out." She grumbled.

"And so we can go to the snow!" Marlene smiled.

"I don't like the cold, you already know this." I muttered.

"To late!" Before I knew it, they had me and themselves bundled up, heading outside, into the cold.

They started playing around while I leaned against a tree. "Come on, Olivia!" Rose got hit with snow by Sean.

"I don't like the cold!" I shouted back
"And I really like this tree,"

"To late for that," Before I could react, Frank threw me face first into the snow.

"I hate you all," I mumbled into the snow.

Marlene started throwing snow around, hitting all of our faces. "Great! Now the tree is lonely!" I yelled.

The response was obviously, and sadly, snow. Why throw the snow? Why couldn't it be throw the cake?

After we were numb, we started walking back. As we did, I pushed Sean and Frank into the snow. "What was that for?"

"No reason,"

We giggled as they glared playfully. Once we got inside, we finished packing and started heading back down to the Common room.

I got my trunk and opened the dorm door.

I tried to go down the steps three at a time, but failed and ended up falling flat on my face.

"Whoa, Lia, you alright?" Sirius grabbed my arm gently and pulled me up.

"Yeah, just landed on my face, now that I hear it...." He chuckled at my answer.

*****
We arrived at Kings Cross. I gave Severus a hug, and he headed with his mother and father. I gave Lucius a kiss on the cheek and waved him off.

"Have a good Christmas, Reggie." I tackled him in a hug. We let go and I gave him a smile. He went with his mother, who sent me a dark look.

"By Alice, by Marlene!" I waved to them as they left.

"Mum," James groaned, looking around. Me and Sirius were walking along side him.

"James!" A soft voiced called. We turned to see an older couple, the woman had graying auburn hair and soft brown eyes, while the man had messy hair similar to James' with hazel eyes. Almost a replica of James himself.

"Mum, Dad!" James gave them a hug. "Sirius dear, how are you?" Mrs. Potter asked while giving him a hug.

"Good," He grinned.

"Hi, I'm Olivia," I told them as they turned to me.

"Oh, hello dear," She sent me a soft smile.

"James has told us alot about you in his letters," Mr. Potter smiled.

"James, have you told her yet?" Mrs. Potter asked her son.

"Ask me what?" I didn't realize a sort of panic in my voice. "If you'd like to come by some time, if you like?" James asked.

"Oh, no I wouldn't want to intrude your home," I told them.

"Nonsense! Your very welcome to stay," Mrs. Potter smiled again.

"Um, alright, how about I go spend the rest of Christmas with Lily, and before Christmas with you all?" I asked.

They nodded and Remus and Peter came.

"Oh, sorry, they're coming as well." James apologized.

"Sorry? I'll be spending Christmas with my best friends!" I squealed. They all laughed at my antics, they always did.

"Well that's settled, I'll go tell Lily," I walked over to Lily. "Lils, I'll be spending the rest of Christmas with you and the start with the Potter's." I gave her a hug and went off.

"By my Lily-Flower!" James smirked as he waved. Lily glared at him and walked away.

We made sure no Muggle's were looking, and we Apparated to Potter Manor.

Yeah, I know this chapter is kinda short, but I did two chapters a day! Buh by!