Chapter 30: Goodbye, For Now

Today I'm leaving home. It's been a crazy year. I met four of the most mischievous boys out of the year, I met a sassy bookworm as well.

I met Reggie, Lucius. And I don't think I'm ready to leave just yet.

As I was packing, New Girl came in. "Hi," She said unsurely.

"Hello," I responded boredly.

"Well, I better get packing." She smiled and went to her bed. Who smiles that much? Not even Andy smiles that much.

My charm bracelet jingled on my wrist. The one the boys gave me. Alex had given me a spell to create any memory as a charm.

I had already created two. One was a small picture in a tiny pendent that had me, Alex, and Lily. And the other was a coyote, when me and Sirius turned into our forms and scared people.

I smiled.

I finished packing and went downstairs into the Coomon Room. Others students were coming down as well.

I joined the boys, Marlene, Alice, Rose, and Lily. "No, Potter!" Lily yelled. He must have asked her out again.

I giggled as the confidence drained out of James' face. I don't think Lily knows how scared he is each time he asks her.

"Hey, Alex?"

"Yes, Olivia?" He didn't look up from his book.

"You never told me who you had a crush on." I wiggled my brows, causing Remus to shake his head.

"Yes, and I will never tell you, Olivia." He closed his book and put it under his arm.

I crossed my arms. "I'll figure out, you know."

"Yes, I know." He smiled and rolled his eyes.

"See! He is sassy!" I pointed. They all shook their heads at me as we walked to the platform to the train.

"We get back to Kings Cross in six hours, and I want to talk about everything. I mean everything." I declared as we got inside the train.
"Let's find a compartment, shall we?"

*****
Talk we did.

Peter was sound asleep, Alex was reading as well as Remus, James was messing with his wand, and Sirius had his head resting on the window.

Lily was probably with the girls.

Alex had also given me about fifty books about being a Seer. I didn't see how it was a big deal.

Many people are Seers, it's just rare. Ok, now that I hear it. And who reads that much? (Me, that's who, I'll go now.)

"I'm scared." I blurted. Sirius looked up at me. Alex closed his book and Remus looked up. Peter was still asleep. Good.

James was seated next to me, his attention no longer on his wand.

"About what?" Remus looked worried.

"What she'll do to me this time." My voice shook. I'm never this scared. Sirius sat up fully.

"Who?" Remus hit James with his book.

"Hope. Miss Hope. The person that hates me. The person that's hurt me. Physically and mentally." I stared out the window.

"Lia, me and parents are here for you. We all are. If you ever need anything, we'll be there." James put a hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks, Jamsie." He chuckled at the nickname.

I felt the train come to a halt, and students' words filling the air. Most of them started passing by.

We grabbed our trunks and headed out as well. Once we were a on the platform, we turned to eachother.

I hugged James first. "Remember, we're here." He whispered. I nodded and let go.

I hugged Remus. "I know we won't be there to help you, but be strong. Okay?"

He let go and nodded. He headed with his father who smiled warmly at me.

I waved to Peter and saw Reg. I tackled him in a hug. "Tell me how you two are doing, okay?"

He chuckled and let go. He waited for his parents at the brick wall. Lucius came up to me.

"I'll miss you, Lucy." I kissed his cheek. He hugged me and ruffled my hair.

I fixed my hair and found Andy. "I'll miss you, bud. Have a nice summer, alright?" He giggled as I messed up his hair.

He went with and older woman and connected his hand with hers. He turned one last time and waved at me.

Severus hugged me, for a long time. "I'll miss you, Liv. See you at the park." He saluted and went with Mrs. Snape.

Alex turned from his book and hugged me. "Bye, Alex. See you later alligator." I chuckled.

He gave me a confused look but chuckled. He went with a man that was looking at me strangely.

Sirius came up to me. "See you later, Gorgeous." Before I could even he react, he ducked down and kissed me, soft and sweet. He pulled away and went to the wall. He looked over his shoulder and winked.

Regulus had his mouth agape, staring at me in shock. Lily came up behind me.

"What just happened?"

"I have no idea." I said in shock. My hand trailed to my lips. Where he kissed me.

"I know what just happened, Sirius Black fancies you!" She jumped up and down.

I was too shocked to say anything else.

Or maybe not.

_____________________

HAHHHHHHH. HAHAHAAAAA. OK, UNEXPECTED, RIGHT? sweet mother of merlin. Ok. BUT HE JUST KISSED HER. LIKE. *big explosion*

But this is the last chapter of this book. Yes there will be a sequel, of you wanted to know.

I hope you all enjoyed this book, it took me time to sort out what kind of person I wanted Olivia to be.

See, I wanted her to have some traits that Mel, from my other book, had. Because Olivia is her mother, but Mel is more like Sirius than Lia.

Exept, Mel had to get her strength and defendable personality from someone. And that someone is Lia. Ok, I literally just screamed because my sister took my Reeces. I have a problem you guys...

Ok, buh by, I'm going to go now.

Adios, ciao, au revoir, sayonara, you get it!