Jhope-A new hope(1)

Just as I thought. I can't survive this apocalypse.

"Tch,take this!" I hit a zombie's head really hard with my bat

Yes,zombies. It all happen last week,when the first attack. The 'zombies' was biting and scratching everyone in the city. I was the last one to know. Before I knew it,there's a swarm of zombies around my house,locking me inside my own house.

So I stayed there until yesterday the news reporter told that they had open some quarantine places around the city.My parents manage to escape and is in one of those facilities.

"To the survivors,please go to this places. You can bring your weapon with you to kill the zombies as they just walk slowly and can't do any harm more than just biting and scratching. We hope you can get to these facilities in time"

And now,I'm here,fighting those zombies with these bat for my dear life. I was running and running not wanting to look back. The nearest facilities is another 2 km and I need to get there in time.

"Wow! you look so cool"

Suddenly somebody pull my shirt. I turn and get ready to hit however it was until I saw a boy holding his figurine. I look around to search for any adult that may left him but no one. Just the undead.

"Let go of me"I said to the boy but he wouldn't let go.

"You look so cool with that sword!" he exclaimed

Sword? I look at my bat and just assume it is just his imagination.

"Who are you kid? Where's your mom and dad?"

"My name is Jeon Jungkook and mommy and daddy is out there"he pointed to the zombies

They were infected too. So,no one is taking care of this boy.Sh*t,you can't bring him along,(y/n). He will just be a burden.

"What's you name,miss"the boy ask cutely

"(l/n) (y/n)"I reply

Suddenly,a zombie came towards us in a fast speed. I quickly grab the boy's hand and faster towards an empty building.I quickly lock the door with a stick that was laying around. I took a deep breath and let it out. How can a zombie ran that fast? I tried to control my breathing and luckily I manage to do it. I look at the boy who is still looking at me.

"Kid,how old are you?"

"I'm going to be 6 this year"he said proudly

"Listen kid,do you know anyone else besides your mommy or daddy who might came for you?"

He shook his head in disapproval. I let out a long sigh. Like it or not,I need to bring him with me.

"You're not going to leave me,right? Miss(y/n)" he ask

I smiled at him and said 'no'.

"Ok,kid,we need to get out of here fast. Whatever you do,don't let go of my hand,k?"I said

He nodded and grab my sleeve tightly. I went to the back of the empty building. It seems this was a restaurant. I found an exit at the back of the kitchen. I open the door slowly and look around. Then, we start to run.

"Miss,please slow down. I can't catch up" he said

But I can't slow down now. Zombies are everywhere. The moment I stop,they will attack us. Suddenly,he let go of my sleeve and I turn back to see him picking up his figurine. I quickly ran towards him when I saw a zombie is approaching him. Then,out of nowhere the zombie was knock down.

I hug the child a defensive way,so whoever it is won't hurt him. I look at the person who is staring at us. He was a wearing a hoodie jacket with black jeans. His hoodie was covering his face. Then,he slowly lift his hoodie,revealing a man that I knew very much.

"Hoseok?" I ask in disbelief

The man who was standing in front used to be my crush back in high school. He look at us with a smile. He still look as handsome as before.

"(Y/n)? It seems we meet again"he said

I look at him,not realizing I almost kill that kid cause he couldn't breath.

"Mi...Miss I can't breath" he said while pushing me

I snap out and quickly released him.

"Sorry,kid"I said

"So,are you guys alright?" he ask in concern

"Yeah,we're ok"Jungkook said

"Can I tag along with you guys?" he ask

I was speechless. My brain can barely make any words.

"That sounds fun,right Miss (y/n)?!"

"As they say the more the merrier" Hoseok said with a pleading smile

After a long mental break down,I turn around and hold the kid's hand.

"If you want,then just come" I said while walking

Jungkook cheered happily while he walk beside me while smiling. He never stop smiling since high school and that's was one of the reason I like him.

"So,you're heading to one of the facilities?" he ask

"Duh" I tried to keep it cool

He chuckles quietly but I still can hear it. Along the way,we keep fighting the zombies until we found an abandon car. We quickly hop inside and drive to the facility but when we arrived,the facility was invaded by zombies.

Eyes glued to once they called a quarantine facility.

"Now where should we go?" Hoseok ask while driving away far from the facility

"I don't know..."

"We're going to stuck here" I said again

"Miss,my mommy gave this map" Jungkook showed me a map fill with marks.

All the marks are the quarantine facilities. I thank Jungkook for giving the map. The nearest one is another 10 km away. We need to past the country side to get there.

"Ok,Hoseok we need to go there"

"Alright"

We drove for hours and we arrived the country side it was already going to be dark. We found a barn and plan to stay there. As expected there's no zombie sighted around here but we still need to be careful.

we spend the night in the barn. Jungkook is now sleeping peacefully besides me while Hoseok is guarding.

"I think you should rest,since you're the one who was driving all day"I said and slowly stand up but Jungkook tug my shirt which makes me unable to move.

"Its ok. You should go to sleep. I can guard for the rest of the night"he said with an assuring smile

"Why don't I stay awake with you. Atleast you're not board while guarding" I offer

"That sounds fun"he said.

"So,what did you do after high school?" I ask him

"I got a job as a postmen but that is just my part time job while waiting for my audition" he said

"Oh,an audition for what?"I ask

"As a professional dancer"he chuckled a little bit

For the rest of the night,we just talk about our lives. Finally, after a long time,I finally got to meet you, Jung Hoseok.

~To be continue~

A: Yo,Authornim is here. So this basically is a zombie story...I just got this idea while reading some manga about zombies😂😂.So,this is just the first part. Stay tune for the second one~

Don't forget to vote and follow me!❤️💛💙