Suga-My OnE AnD OnLy pt.2

My breathing become more rapid as he walk to the door. He stop for a moment and look at me.

"I'll be back,k" he hug me and kiss my forehead.

"And remember,it's useless to escape" he opened the door and locked it.

Those words send shivers to me but I don't care. This was perfect! I took a deep breath as I watch Yoongi car start to disappear into the woods.

I lean my back to the wall and slowly slid down. A tear slip out. I clenched my fist and start to cry.

Flashback~
"I'm really sorry for them" the officer said

"If we have any update about the psychopath killer we'll contact you right away!" He said

"Thank you officer for your help. If you didn't come on time, I think both of us could probably die" Yoongi said.

"If only, I could stop the killer from running away..." Yoongi pretend to cry.

His left hand cover his face while the other one was in a cast. I look at him in anger.

"It's ok sir. We will catch the killer" the officer assures

"Yes,thank you"

As the officer wants to leave my ward room, I call him. He look at me with a confused look as I have never talk to anyone after the incident. He gives me a thin smile.

"Yes, Miss (F/n)?"

"I...I-" I look at Yoongi who was glaring at me.

The words didn't come out my mouth but I need to tell them the truth.

"I...I...I hope you found him" the words didn't come out right.

"Don't worry we will do our best,miss. I hope you recover fully" he said and exits.

Yoongi come towards me with a sick smile. He sits at one of the chair provided.

"Good princess~" he said while panting my head.

I look away from him. The officers didn't suspect him cause 10 minutes before they arrived, he shot his right hand and stab his stomach just to make it that he was also the victim.

He lied to the officer, and they bought it. I can't believe this!

"You know what princess? I bought us a house in the woods. These way, no one can see you nor hear you and you can't even escape! There's no way out"

Flashaback ends~

No way out? Well do you want to know punk? I have found a way. Yes, I need to escape this nigtmare.

I slowly stand up and wipe my tears. Then I quickly went to the basement-where I keep a map that I found last week.

I brought the map out from its hiding place.The map seem new and up to date. If this map is correct, then around 1 mile from here is a police station and another half mile there is a small town.

I can run to the police station and tell them everything! But first, I need to find a way to get out from this house.

I run all over the house. Windows,doors or any possible ways to get out but nothing. He secures it really well.

"Damn it!" I said while panting.

Images of my friends's dead body appears once again. I clenched my fist once again.

"Think,(y/n). Think! There must be a way out." I mummur gently while relaxing myself.

The basement! Of course! There must be a door! I hope its not lock.