Namjoon-It started with a cup of coffee

"It's over. We're over" he said, looking inside

The cold winter night brush pass her hot cheeks as her hot tears flow down slowly. Was she hearing this right? Is this one of her nightmares? Or is this all a prank? She hopes it is a prank but her blurry vision says otherwise.

"Why?" She can barely said it.

"I'm just sick to always look at your ugly face. That's all. Good bye Olivia"

She didn't believe he said it. She broke into tears as well as her heart. Olivia watches her beloved boyfriend or used too, turn his back and silently walk away while muttering 'Goodbye'. She fall down to her knees. The cold pavement doesn't even bothers her. She couldn't care less. people walk by watching her, judging her quietly as they continue their journey.

She thought, 'Why am I being like this? Am I this pathetic?'

Suddenly, a hand stretch out to her. She look at the hand, ruining her thoughts. Olivia looks up to a figure who smiles towards her. A guy, around her age maybe, he is really tall with his hair slick back. Olivia quickly stands on her own, not minding his offer. She looked at him and smile forcefully like everything was okay although at that point it was obvious her make up was ruin by her tears.

"You ok?" He shrugged

"Yeah,yeah I'm fine. Nothing to worry about."Her voice came out hoarse

"G..great. I would like to kindly ask you to step aside. I need to close the shop" he gently said with a toothy smile

"O..Oh..This old shitty place?" she snarled at him

"Well, at least this place have the best coffee" he still smiles

"You look like you have a bad day, a nice cup of latte could help you ease up" he offered while open one door

Olivia raises her right eyebrow as she observed him from head to toe. He started to put his hand at the back of his neck. Olivia suck in the cold air before nodding. 'At least I can warm up a bit before heading home' she thought. She walked pass him while the warm air welcome. The coffee aroma filled her nostrils.

"Let me close this a bit, then I can make you some nice cup of latte" he said

"Yeah,sure" she turn around to observe the cafe

Olivia walk around the cafe. The cafe wasn't really big. There is a big counter on her left side with the walls decorated with beautiful paintings and motivational quotes. In front of her there is plenty of tables and chairs, all filled the small cafe. A door located at the back, probably led to the kitchen.

"Why are you still here? Please take a sit anywhere you like. I'll be right back" The guy suddenly walk from behind Olivia.

Olivia was surprised for a bit but just follow his instructions. She choose to sit at the middle of the cafe, this way she can observed the cafe more. After a moment, the guy came back with two cup in his hands. He put it in front of her while he took a seat across from her. Olivia look at the latte weirdly.

"Hope this taste better than it looks" she took a sip

Her eyes widened in surprise. This is the best one she ever had. The taste is perfectly balance. She looked at the guy who show a toothy grin.

"Its good than I thought" she looked to her right not wanting to look at his teasing gaze

"I may not be a creative barista but I can guarantee you our coffee is the finest" he winked amusingly

"So, whats your name?" she tries to change the subject.

"Kim Namjoon"

-------------------------------------