Jimin-Where do pretty dolls go?

"Dolls are pretty. They always change when we changed their clothes, hairstyle and...smile"

"Sadly, pretty dolls are hard to find these days. I wish I could save all the dolls from the destruction they are heading to, alas I am not interested in any one of them"

"But still, there is a pretty doll left in this world. Just in front of me, waiting for me in salvation. Right, Mrs Dolly?"

He looked at the doll figure in his grasp. Park Jimin tilted his head as if he saw something from the lifeless object. He gave a small smile to the doll.

"Alright. I understand" he gave a cheerful smile.

_____________________

"Hey Anushka, are you done with that section?" An older woman asked.

"Yes, I just need to finish this one left" Anushka replied while placing the books on the shelves.

"Great, once you finish with these, you can go for lunch," the woman said before proceeding towards a group of noisy kids.

Anushka listens to her boss as she shushes them. Placing one book after another, it was getting tiring. Her mind wandered off slowly, thinking about her current life.

Just graduate from high school, entering her dream college and working part-time at the library. Her life is going great currently but she is always on guard. 'The perfect life won't exist long,' she thought.

"I agree. Her new hairstyle fits her perfectly" she snapped out of her thoughts as she heard someone talking near her.

All of a sudden she had an eerie feeling that someone is watching her. She throws the idea far away, thinking she might be paranoid.

Yet, she felt like a pair of eyes watching her every movement. She went stiff for a second. She immediately turned around. Nothing. No one was even there. Just her and rows of books.

She let out a sigh. All of a sudden, she doesn't feel well. Holding her throbbing head, Anushka decided to leave for lunch first and finished the work later. Surely her boss would understand.

She staggered to the counter where her boss is currently working there. She excuses herself first. Luck was on her side, her boss let her grab her lunch earlier and let her rest for a whole hour.

Anushka grabs her bag and headed out. She pushed the door opened only to be hit by something. A figure, not too tall and not too short, looked at Anushka with bored eyes.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you were here" she apologized quickly, hoping the person won't get mad.

The man remained silent, studying her figure. Anushka who didn't dare to look at the person's face felt the same eerie feeling she had earlier. She looked at the man peculiar behaviour and start to be anxious.

Anushka looks down again to see a beautiful old doll, still in good conditions, lying on the ground. She quickly picked it up and asked,

"Is this yours?"

"Yes. She is not 'this', she is a she" his dark tone remarked.

"Sorry about that. She is lovely by the way. I haven't seen a doll like this since I was eight" Anushka said trying to change the subject.