Special new year~Two faced~

"Come on! Fight,you loser"

"Don't make me lose my temper" I exclaimed while glaring at them.

Three against one,how fun... I closed my eyes as I remain calm. Another punch hit my face. I groan in pain as my patient became thinner.

"What a loser!" They laugh at me

That's it.

"Hey,bastard...see you in hel-" I was cut by an angelic voice,yelling my name.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook!"

The four of us look at the person who was yelling. Only took a minute before they realize who she is. (L/n) (y/n).

"Why you little jerk! I was waiting for you for hours and here you are having fun with your buddies!" She exclaimed while walking closer to us.

"Wait,you don't understand the situ-" I was cut again

"Understand what? It is clear you are hanging.......out.......with.......your......buddies?" She said slowly as she look at my bruised face.

She turned to face the three of them with anger.

"Can somebody explain this to me?!"

"I...I..."one them stuttered as they heard (y/n) growl silently.

"Three seconds or I'll kick you ass!" She order

Without hesitation,the trio run for their lives,hoping they are still living for the next day.

"Jerks" she scoff

She turn to me and hand me a tissue. I took it gently and start wiping off the blood.

"You need to be more careful kookie. If I see those jerks with you again,I'll make sure they will ended up studying in a hospital"

I chuckle slightly at her lame joke. Thanks (y/n).
____________

Hmm... where is (y/n)? I have look everywhere. She usually eat lunch with me but she is missing without any trace.

As I turn left, I saw (y/n) talking to a guy at the end of the hall. I can hear her laughing at their conversation.

What so funny? I clenched to a fist as she smiling happily with that guy. My eyes twitch in anger because he pat my (y/n) head.

Who does he thinks he is? Touching her! She is mine and mine only! Only I can touch her! Only I can make her laugh! Only me!

I stomp my feet towards them. Both of them turn their attetions to me.

"Oh,hey Jungkook!" (Y/n) exclaimed happily.

"Hey,(y/n)" I reply while glaring at the boy who is shorter than me.

"Umm...hi?" He said while smiling thinly

I remained quiet while examining him.

"Jungkook,this is the my club's president,Park Jimin and Jimin this is my best friend,Jungkook that I told you about!"

"Nice to meet you" he stretched out his right hand.

I look at his hand and said,

"Yeah" I just slap his hand gently.

He pulled his hand and smile sweetly at (y/n).Something snap inside of me.

"So,Park Jimin, nice to meet...you"

"You too Jeon Jungkook!" He said happily

"Anyway what were you talking about just now?" I ask impatiently.

BTS x reader oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें