Suga: My OnE AnD OnLy

I couldn't believe this was happening...

I was hiding under my bed while crying softly. Inside I just wish he wouldn't find me under here. Suddenly,there's a loud knock from the outside. My cries become a little bit louder when I heard those insane voice.

"Princess ~ Please open the door"

Then,he start to bang on the door. He kept banging it louder and louder until....the door broke down.

"Come out,come out wherever you are~"he sang in a creepy tone

I felt like I stop breathing at the moment. Tears were still flowing down my cheeks. Why did I met him in the first place?

Flashback~
"Yah,Namjoonie... are we there yet?" I ask

I can hear my stomach growling,wanting foods to stop it's starvation. I touch my belly while pouting to my best friend which he is not looking cause he is driving.

"Nope, just another turn and then we're here" he said

"Yah, you've been saying those words like a thousand times" I said while pouting even more

"Then,if you don't want to hear it again,then stop asking (y/n). I promise we will be there before the boys start to eat" Namjoon said while patting my head although his eyes are still fix ahead.

"Fine" I said in a bit of disappointment

"Namjoonie....do you think your friends will like me? I mean you know how I react when I'm with boys...except you"I ask slightly nervous to meet his friends

Namjoon has just comeback with his other members called BTS and now we're heading to a local restaurant to celebrate their big hit on 'DNA' mv. To be honest it was really lit,their dance choreography and the song but sadly I don't know any one in the mv except my best friend. So he thought that he should introduce them to me.

"Relax...ok. They're friendly especially when you meet Jhope" he reassures me and squeeze my hand

"We're here" he said in an excited tone

Both of us walk out from the car and headed straight to the big and fancy restaurant. Ok he was lying...he said it's just a simple restaurant but this more than simple,this is too fancy! I started to regret for following this guy.

We walked inside and the first thing I smell is the foods... My belly growl even louder than before. Apparently, Namjoon heard it and chuckles quietly.

"They're over there"he said while holding my hand

He lead the way to the tables that was more good looking then the rest. There I could see,the food was already there on the table but still untouched and some of the boys are joking around while there's one of them sits on the corner watching the others with a bored face.

"Sorry we're late guys" he said while rubbing the back of his neck

"It's ok. The food was just arrived" a guy with a cheerful expression said

"Guys meet my best friend (l/n) (y/n),(y/n) meet Jung Hoseok a.k.a Jhope, Kim Taehyung or V,Jeon Jungkook,Park Jimin ,Kim Seokjin and Min Yoongi or Suga." I shake their hands while giving a warm smile

I sat at beside Namjoon at the corner of the table which is across Suga. He keep looking at me with his bored expression or am I just being full of myself.