Jimin-Regrets?

The cold wind brush against Jimin hot cheeks. He rub his palm to create some heat and put it against his cheeks. He looked around, watching the cars passing by, as someone called him.

"Ay, Jimin! Your house?" A female voice said happily.

Jimin turned around to face her and nodded. He can saw his friends walking out the bar with smiles on their faces except for one. The woman suddenly flung her arms around Jimin's arm. Jimin smiled at her.

"Hey, Jimin" The eldest called him

Jimin looked at him with curiosity hinted in his eyes but he knew what he was going to say. He just hope he didn't say the things he don't want to hear.

"Can you stop this?" Jin asked

Everyone who were laughing and having fun stopped and watch them. Jin voice sound stern and disappointed. Jimin just rolled his eyes and rub the back of his neck. The woman didn't seem to understand what Jin was talking about,so she remained quiet.

"I told you, I know what I am doing"

"You can't do this forever. Just tell her the truth"

"No, I won't"

"You're going to break her heart" Jin tried to reasoned

"Whatever" Jimin replied coldly

"You're being selfish, you know that?"

"I'm selfish? Tch. She is the one being selfish, always clingy on me, wanting to know everything that I'm doing. It's tiring. I'm suffocating whenever I'm with her" He said

Jimin turned around to walk away from Jin. Jin called his name but he didn't responsed to it. Both of them walk side by side, talking happily to each other until Jimin suddenly stop. His face turns white.

A woman, leaning at his car while holding a cup of hot coffee in her hands. She was trying to warm herself. Then, she looked up, her eyes shows sadness, disappointment and hatred. Jimin push the woman aside and rub the back of his neck while smiling casually.

"He..Hey, Jandi!"

"Seriously?" She asked,annoyed but her voice cracked

"What?" Jimin said innocently

"So how long have you been doing this?"

"I don't know what you're saying" Jimin walked closer to her

"Stop it! Do you think I'm blind? I know you have been cheating on me but I never thought you would said those things. If you told me, I would probably changed" Her voice cracked even more.

"So, I've said it. Want to start over?" He gave his famous smile that would melt anyone's heart.

Not for Jandi though. She wouldn't fall for that. Not anymore. She glared at him as his smile fades slowly. He knew he couldn't do anything to make it up.

"Fine, I do hate you being to clingy to me and always being overprotective of me. I can't just look at your face for 24 hours"

Jandi scoffed and chuckle a little. She shook her head slowly while facing the ground.

"You know what? You're right. I am also sick of seeing you that sometimes I wish I was blind so I don't have to look at that fake face of yours. Yup, being blind is better that seeing you"