-10-

Eleanor's P.O.V

At that moment in time I couldn't quite register what was happening. First Roger confesses that he likes me and then the next thing I know, he's offering to help with my lack of kissing knowledge. I have to admit, I had never been in a relationship that lasted long enough to have done anything with them and if it was a long relationship it just didn't feel right. I was more than slightly embarrassed that I had to tell Roger that I had never kissed anyone. However, he was incredibly sweet and caring about the whole thing. Just when I thought he couldn't get any more amazing. I was fairly nervous for what was to come but I was also so very excited.

Without either of us realising, our hands had slowly made their way across the sofa to one another's. Roger's hand was placed underneath mine. When we'd both noticed what had happened, Roger took my hand in his and intertwined our fingers. Roger looked down at our hands, slowly caressing the back of my hand with his thumb and then looked up at me before he started talking.

"Okay so, i'm just gonna start out slow with you and with the basics. All you have to do is do whatever feels natural. Does that sound alright?" He patted the space between us with his free hand, motioning me to sit closer to which he added "Come closer sweetie."

"Yeah that sounds good with me" I replied, moving closer towards him. Now there wasn't much space between us at all. He pulled his hand away from mine and rested it on my thigh. He brought his hand up to my face and pushed a strand of hair behind my right ear, our gaze never leaving each other's face. His eyes were something else. They were so dreamy and hypnotising. Roger then placed his hand on my cheek, repeating his earlier actions when caressing my hand but this time on my cheek instead. We stayed like that for what seemed like hours but then Roger began to close the remaining space between us and i mirrored him until there were only a few centimetres keeping us apart. And with that, Roger moved in and placed the lightest, softest kiss on my lips. It lasted for hardly a second but I was already anxious for more.

"How was that?" He asked.

"Well it's a little hard to tell just from one small peck" I said with a smirk and a tinge of cockiness in my voice.

"I guess we'll just have to keep on doing it then" he replied smiling.

"I'm not complaining" I said as another smirk crept onto my face.

Roger then moved in again, kissing me for longer and more passionately this time. He did this about 3 times before I felt confident enough to try and involve myself more so, not to my surprise, he kissed me again. But, instead of him stopping, I placed my hand on the back of his neck pulling his face closer to mine. He must have noticed my actions as he wrapped his one arm around my waist, pulling me closer into his body. He then began to deepen the kiss and from time to time, he would slip his tongue into my mouth. I was doing as Roger had told me and was doing whatever felt natural and my God did it feel good. I felt so happy and content at this particular moment and I never wanted it to end. Our earlier position had now been changed into Roger lying on the sofa with me lying on top of him, still making out like there was no tomorrow. Neither of us had any idea how we'd got into that position as we were so caught up in the moment but it felt right. Eventually Roger pulled away to catch his breath. Again, it felt like we had been going at each other for ages but it had only been about 5-10 minutes. Once we had both got our breath back, we just lay on the sofa beside one another. Roger had his arms wrapped around me and my arms were laying on his chest along with my head. I felt so safe in his arms.

"You're pretty good considering it's your first time, you know." Roger said, breaking the comfortable silence. "You sure you've never done this before?"

"I'm pretty sure i'd know if I had, don't you Rog?" I said with a laugh. "Anyway, you're not too bad yourself"

"Why thank you" he said in a posh tone. "But really, that was one of the best kisses i've ever had. You're truly something El!"

I couldn't help but smile. I was on cloud nine after sharing the best kiss i think anyone could ever experience. His lips were so soft and the kiss was filled with so much passion. It wasn't one of those mad bursts of want like you see in movies. Also, the way he shortened my name just to 'El' made my heart flutter. Ive always just been called by my full first name so this was a wonderful change.

"I could say the same about you Rog!" I replied. "Honestly, i'm so glad i'm here with you right now. There's no person i'd rather be with than you. You're always making me smile no matter what and I appreciate you so much for that. Finding out that you and I felt the same way towards each other was the second greatest feeling i've felt in my life. The first being that incredible kiss we have just shared."

Roger just looked up at me and into my eyes. Oh those eyes. He didn't say anything and he didn't need to. He brought my head down into a slow, deep kiss that formed butterflies in my stomach. You know what they say. Actions speak louder than words.

"You mean the world to me. I also am very glad that i'm here with you. I couldn't imagine my life without you. So, i was wondering if i could ask you something...?" he softly spoke once we broke from the kiss. I was just about to respond when there was a knock at the front door and then the sound of the door opening, almost immediately after it was knocked...