-11-

Roger's P.O.V

The front door swings open and the sound of footsteps was getting closer and closer. Eleanor was still pretty much lying on top of me so I couldn't exactly move, however we didn't really have any time to move anyway. The next thing we know, the door leading into the lounge was opened also. I didn't even need to look to see who had entered the room. I could recognise the cologne the male was wearing from a mile off. Eleanor sat up and got off me and returned to just sitting on the sofa. She looked so worried but God it was cute. I guess it seems as though I was right about who had just walked in. I sat myself up and turned around to sure enough see who I predicted stood in front of me.

"Oh, Freddie" I said trying to sound as chilled as possible, considering he'd most probably just seen Eleanor lying on top of me. The girl he had asked out just a few hours earlier.

"Well hello you two love birds" he said with a beaming smile. "I would say that this is quite a surprise but I'd be lying. You two have been swooning over each other since the day you met!"

"Wait, what?" Was all I could reply.

"You heard me" he said. "I've seen the way you look and act around each other, there's no denying there was some connection between you."

"But you asked Eleanor out earlier today, surely you're at least slightly pissed off with me because I told you that you could?" I asked. I was awfully confused as to why he was being so calm about it.

"Well of course I'm a bit gutted I can't take her out this beautiful lady out anymore" he said pointing to Eleanor who was still sat on the sofa, looking down at her hands. Freddie continued, "but I'm over the moon for you both to have actually gotten somewhere. And besides, Rog, you'll treat her better than I ever would've been able to!"

"I highly doubt that Fred" I replied. "But thank you for being so supportive about the whole thing! I really appreciate it and I'm sure El does too." I finished and rested my hand on Eleanor's knee as I'd finished my sentence.

Eleanor looked up from her hands, placed one and on top of mine and said "yeah, thank you Freddie! it really does mean a lot."

"No problem at all, darlings!"

"Anyway, Fred, why did you come over in the first place?" I questioned.

"Ooh right yes, I was going to ask if you wanted to come down the pub with me and the boys for a few drinks?" He asked.

I politely declined Freddie's offer as if rather spend the evening with Eleanor even though she said I could go if I wanted.

"Okay then, dear. Well, the offer is there if you change your mind. We'll be in the usual place at the usual time." Was Freddie's reply.

"Yeah okay, I'll think about it" I said.

Freddie was about to leave when I stopped him in his tracks. "Freddie, would you mind not telling the rest of the boys about 'us' yet. I think we'd rather tell them ourselves, if and when we make it official." As I said this I looked over to Eleanor and saw her smile at me.

"Oh yes of course! Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. Goodbye both, see you tomorrow." Freddie said before leaving the lounge and exiting the house through the front door.

When Freddie had completely left the house Eleanor moved closer to me on the sofa. She lay her head on my shoulder and started to speak, "so, Taylor, this question you were going to ask me before we were interrupted. What was it?"

Surprisingly, I'd actually forgotten I was going to ask her this after Freddie came over until she'd just reminded me.

"Oh yes" I said. "Well, I know its all moving along very quickly but this feels right. Eleanor, what would you say if I asked to to start dating?" I took the plunge and I'm glad I did, even if I did feel slightly nervous to ask her.

She took her head off my shoulder that it was resting on, looked at me and gave me the biggest smile.

"Now, that is the easiest question I've ever had to answer. Of course I would say yes!" She replied.

"Well then, how about it?" I asked feeling slightly courageous.

"Definitely" she said and planted a kiss upon my lips.

"I'm glad" I replied with a smile. "How about me and you have a quiet night in tonight, have some dinner, watch a movie maybe and listen to music?" I asked.

"Sounds like an amazing idea, Rog. I'd love to"

-

lol, hi! Guess who's back after way too long:') I really want to get back into the swing of writing again bc i really enjoy it. Hopefully now that my exams are out of the way for the time being, ill have some time to write some more. I'm not exactly sure how well this chapter turned out because I'm writing it at 1am so my apologies if its trash or you find any spelling or grammar mistakes. I hope you all enjoyed it nonetheless:) A vote/comment would be really appreciated.

Thank youuu,

Mary xx