Intro

*I'm just adding and taking things out is all. It's not deleted*

Intro / Past

Shane cheated on me with a friend of mine. We we're together for five years and he cheated. I was done and I wanted him to know it. Now I'm not about the big dramatic scenes but I do have quite a temper...sometimes. Instead of confronting him and maybe punching him I decided to end all contact with him. Great way to handle it huh?

My bestie, Kirstin was happy to let me stay with her knowing I would tell her everything. Real life drama was like a movie for her. Especially since she would now have a roll in the script.

I went to my shared house and took just enough of my things so he wouldn't realize I was gone. I wanted him to painfully worry. When I didn't show up even a little late but not at all, he got around to calling me and when I didn't answer he called Kirstie. Of course she covered for me but either she didn't do a good job or he was genuinely concerned because the next morning he came knocking at her door. Kirstie was in the kitchen and me not knowing who it was answered the door. And before you say it I know I should've asked,' WHO IS IT?', but I wasn't thinking.

When he'd seen me he instantly hugged me and repeatedly made me aware of how worried he was. Soon after the hug he was asking me if I was here the whole time, why I didn't answer my phone and why Kirstin lied. Those questions led to me telling him I knew he cheated and him denying it. Before I could say anything else, Kirstie kicked him out and said,

"We'll be over later to get the rest of his things." He left with a broken but angered look in his eyes. Oh well.

Later when we went to pick up my things, he apologized and begged for me to forgive him and stay. I assured him that I would eventually forgive him and maybe come back but that it was unlikely. This was little over year ago, though.

~*~

It was my 21st birthday and Kirstie and I were going to the club to celebrate. First we went to a store near-by for new outfits. We found some cute outfits and Kirstie went to pay for them since it was my birthday. While waiting for Kirstie, I seen him. My ex-buddy, the one my ex-boyfriend cheated on me with. He glanced over and looked horrified to see me.

I had thought about this moment for a long time so I walked up to him and... did nothing. I was in too good of a mood to ruin it by breaking his face. So I walked by banging into his shoulder purposely. After Kirstie paid for our things we went home to get dressed

Around 10 o'clock we headed to KISSES, a club about 15 minutes away. On Friday nights it's Sexy Rainbow night. In other words it was a gays night so we got in quickly. Luckily Kirstie didn't mind, since she's straight. We sat the bar but Kirstie is only 20 so she waited for me to finish my drink so we could dance. Just then I heard a familiar voice ask if I would like to dance. We looked up to see Shane looking hot as ever. Isn't that the dumbest coincidence seeing both my ex somethings in one day on my birthday. I looked at him and replied with a simple ,"sure." Kirstie glared at me and I gave her a 'Trust Me' look.

"Happy Birthday" He now had his hands on my waist whispering in my ear.

"Thanks, but why are you here?" I moved his hands but he returned them to their previous state.

"I remembered it was your birthday and couldn't stay home and dread the fact you weren't with me."

"Whatever", I said rolling my eyes.

Him, Kirstie, and I hung out together until around 2 am and decided to all stay friends again. For about two months, the three of us hung out together every week. What can I say I still had a soft spot for him. During one of those weeks Kirst' and I went to a movie and while we were walking home I admitted that being around Shane was bringing up old feelings. Feelings that reminded me how much I loved and missed him. I secretly wanted him back... but I wasn't going to tell him that. She got mad at me and when we got home we had a small but heated argument. I gave up arguing with her, grabbed my things, and headed to Shane's place.

"Mitch? What are you doing here so late?"

"Me and Kirstie got in an argument and..." He cut me off by pulling me into the house. "I'm not staying with you in your room though. We still aren't back to the way we were." He nodded and I went down the hall and into the guest bedroom. I wanted so badly to just kiss Shane and pick up where we left off but he betrayed my trust and hadn't earned it back yet. I needed a plan.

Three days later I got a text message from Kirstie. She apologized and said it wasn't her place to judge me. I told her she was just telling me what was right and I told her that I had a plan to make Shane jealous. She laughed and said she'd help me. Later that night we met at KISSES, since it was Friday. Again, we got in quickly. We went to the couches in the back of the club and eyed guys. My plan was to hire someone to date me and make Shane jealous. The first guy I considered was cute but a total jerk. Kirstie nudged my shoulder and pointed at a sexy bright blue eyed, six foot, blond guy. He saw her pointing and walked over.

"I saw your friend pointing at me is there something I can help you guys with?"

I smiled and said "Sorry we know its rude to point (aiming the words toward Kirstie) and there is something you could help me with. How would you like to get paid to be my boyfriend?"

"I would love to..." he said laughing. "And you wont have to pay me I'll do it for free."

"Well okay then. My name's Mitch. That over there is Kirstie. And you, blondie, are...?"

"I'm Scott Hoying." He held out his hand and I shook it with no hesitation.

The three of us got up and danced while we went over details we should know about each other. We agreed to see each other in the morning and left after exchanging numbers. After I dropped Kirstie off, I went home took a quick shower put on my pjs and went to sleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. I had a dream about Scott. I couldn't figure out why though.

The next morning I woke up to a knock at the door but I didn't open my eyes since I thought nothing of who it might be. I heard a deep intriguing voice ask Shane for me. I rushed out of bed and into my bathroom. I swiftly brushed my teeth and said here I am while walking out of my room. I could see confusion and jealousy in Shane's eyes as I took Scott's hand and lead him down the hall. When we got to my room, Scott sat in my computer chair and looked at me and smiled. I smiled back unsure of what he smiled for. He came over and sat next to me and told me more about himself. He said he could sing. I told him I could sing too. We took turns playing songs and singing them in perfect harmony. His voice made me wanna melt.

Every day Scott and I spent time together learning more about each other. On Sundays he would come get me and take me out for breakfast. Those Sundays bothered Shane and I started to love it less and less. I started to feel something for Scott but I couldn't tell if he felt the same way so I didn't tell him. One day we stayed out late and when we arrived at Shane's door it was locked so we went to his home. On the way there I fell asleep and woke up in a big bed inside of a big room. I was inside of a mini mansion. I was startled at first not knowing where I was but then Scott walked in and sat next to me.

"What time is it?" I asked sitting up.

"It's only 11:45." He came and sat next to me. Just then a small lady walked in. She said her name was Sophia. She asked Scott was their anything she could get us and he told her she could go home now. She said her goodbyes and winked at me before leaving. What was that about? Did she not know we weren't actually together?

Scott's P.O.V.

Mitch looked so cute when he first woke up. If we weren't fake dating, I would so lay next to him and slam my lips into his. But I guess him using me was enough for me right now. But if he keeps looking at me the way he does, then there is no telling if I'll be able to control myself any longer.