A Couple?

*I apologize if there are any errors, I only quickly scanned through because I wanted to give you guys an update before I fall asleep Enjoy.*

Mitch's P.O.V.

Scott took me shopping for the decorations the next day, as promised. He even took us to meet up with a bartender friend of his last minute. We had been out all day and it felt like we were a real couple and the girl, Bonnie was her name, pointed it out, too. Surprisingly, at some point I made a move to hold his hand and we continued holding hands until we couldn't because of the many bags we had. And at random times, Scott had sneakily stole kisses and I couldn't help the reddening of my face each time. I'm sure I'll never really be used to it. The whole 'my hot best friend is in love with me' thing.

When we got back to his place, Sophia and I put everything up and away. Scott had carried most things since I do not like any type of labor and those heavy bags definitely qualified. So he immediately went to get ready for bed and when I was finished I did the same.

Up the stairs, I softly hummed in what I guess is my room now after I put on my night-wear. I combed through my wet hair, thinking to myself. I wondered when Scott was going to ask me to be his boyfriend and would it be soon. Maybe he feels as if he doesn't need to say it, but he does. Otherwise I'm not really his. I shrugged and started to sing "No Angel" by Beyoncé in the mirror.

'Baby put your arms around me, tell me I'm a problem...Underneath the pretty face is something complicated. I come with a side of trouble, but I know that's why you're staying because you're no angel either, baby'

"Oh, but you do have the face and voice of an angel," Scott interrupted from the doorway of my bathroom. I jumped and threw my hand over my heart, glaring over at him.

"Don't do that! You scared the shit out of me."

I went back to messing with my hair as he walked in and put his arms around me. He rested his chin on my shoulder and sang in my ear,

'Tell me, do you wanna ride? Tell me, do you wanna ride? Ride around, Ride around, Ride around'

I shivered at how low he dropped his voice for the last parts, or was it because he was nipping my earlobe? I let out an involuntary gasp and pushed him away slightly.

"Was that a yes?" He asked with an annoyingly smug smile. I rolled my eyes, amused.

"No," I giggled. "I am tired. This Queen needs to sleep if I am expected to be partying hard tomorrow night." I put down my comb and turned in his arms, leaning back on the sink to cross my own arms over my chest. "Now that I think about it, what happened to you being too tired to help me and Sophie decorate."

He grabbed my hands and kissed each of them. "I've been waiting for you, duh."

Well that was surely good enough of an excuse for me. I bit my lip as he tugged me from the room, turning off the lights as we went, and led me to his bedroom. My stomach was now filled with butterflies because of what he said.

He let go of my hand and I watched as he laid down, putting his arms out for me. I took a deep breath before crawling in bed beside him. I settled in close but not close enough I guess, because he pulled me into him and tucked my head beneath his chin.

I inhaled his scent before sighing contently and relaxing. I thought this would be awkward, you know, our arms wrapped around each other and our legs tangled. During the storm I thought he was only cuddling me because I asked him to stay, but right now I know it's because he loves me and doesn't want to let me go. And let me say, that is an amazing thing to know.