Unsettling

*Please ignore any mistakes. I hope none of this is confusing.*

Mitch's P.O.V.

It's been a beautiful 2 weeks since Scott made me his. Today Kirstie and I went out to breakfast at IHop since Scott wasn't feeling up to taking me out for our annual Sunday outings. But he still made me get out of the house much to my dismay.

The car ride there, I was really zoned out. I was just thinking about how these past days have been amazing. My ex's were nothing compared to Scott. He was rough and possessive lately but in the most gentle way, if that makes sense. It was a complete turn on and it was new to me. I've never felt so cared about emotionally and physically.

Then my thoughts wondered back to Shane once again. I haven't talk to him for a while. I've been avoiding him at every cost since the party and I know it's getting old but I know there's no way we could be friends after he crossed my boundaries. He'd just keep pushing me further and further until I broke. Again.

I was eventually pulled out of my thoughts by the car turning into a parking spot in front of the diner. We walked in and were escorted to our table by- I'll admit- a really cute waiter named Sebastian. After he took our order, he brought out our drinks and smiled at me. When he left Kirstie kicked my foot.

"I know you seen him checking you out," she whispered to me.

"I actually didn't. I was too busy looking at my beautiful friend," I teased in return. Obviously I saw him, I just really wasn't bothered by it.

Kirstie snorted, stirring her pomegranate blueberry drink with her straw. "Nice save... What's up with you today? You didn't say a word to me the whole car ride."

I gave her an apologetic look, "I'm sorry, hon. I was... thinking, I guess."

"About?" I shook my head to indicate nothing as the waiter returned, bringing our food out. Chocolate chip pancakes and bacon and fruit, oh my. There wasn't a lot of people but I still didn't expect such fast service.

I observed Sebastian closely as he constantly took glances at me. Not in a pervy way, just... glances. He had brown eyes that peeked through blonde highlighted brown hair and a killer smile that brought along waves of confidence.

I sighed silently; he didn't have a chance with me.

"Need anything else?" Sebastian said refilling my coffee. Kirstie shook her head.

I politely smiled. "My friend and I are okay for now, thanks."

He nodded and walked away winking at me. I sighed aloud this time and leaned against the booth we were sat in, picking up my fork to cut my hotcakes. It was quiet between me and Kirst' for a while, but I knew it wouldn't last. When she brought her napkin to her mouth, she was preparing to speak. I gave her my full attention.

"Hmm. I know you're lying about not thinking of anything in particular. It had to be slightly important to you if you didn't talk for half an hour."

I fiend hurt and threw my hand over my heart. "I do not talk that much..."

"Do too."

"I really don't." I glared at her like she was wrong but she just returned the look, raising her brow. "Fine. I was thinking about Scott and I, then my mind drifted a tiny bit."

"To something naughty?" She questioned excitedly, perking up and wiggling her eyebrows. She resembled a kid receiving ice cream, and I couldn't help the laugh that bubbled out of me. Kirstin was such a nosy teenager at times.

"I'll tell you later," I told her, internally hoping she'd forget before I had to. She agreed with a sad huff and we finished our meal. We ended up splitting the cost of our breakfast.