PG or R?

Taehyung's POV

Apparently my hyungs already asked Jungkook productions if Jeon Jungkook, the Jeon Jungkook could act as my 'boyfriend' and apparently, just apparently they agreed because apparently he was as gay as one could get. Just like me.

Coincidence, I think not.

Anyways, I'm supposed to be meeting with Jungkook today with my staff to talk about the plot of the story and to fix the dates.

It's not like I'm nervous, no no no, I'm downright terrified. Jungkook is one hot asshole and he is very very hot. I have watched his movies, many times and I get a boner every time I watch them. Mainly because he flashes his upper body completely making me faint.

So, I'm basically acting with him. He is supposed to me my 'rival' but he's more of a 'idol' than a 'rival' to me. I've not exactly been crushing on him. No. I just get excited over him. So does my dick.

"Taehyung!! Our meeting starts in 45 minutes, get your ass down here so that I can do your hair you dick" Jimin yells. Yeah, he's more than just my stylist, he's a very close friend of mine.

"Coming short ass" I yelled back before taking another good look at the mirror before making my way to the makeup room.

After Jimin applied my makeup and spent forever for styling my hair, I was on my way to Jungkook's Office, which was where we were supposed to meet.

***

Jungkook's POV

Fuck Fuck Fuck, Kim Taehyung is coming to meet me and we are going to star in a movie together!! Squel! My prayers have been answered.

Yeah, I like Taehyung, I mean, who doesn't. He's tall, and hot and that look on him that says 'I'm yo daddy' is just so overwhelming. I started to fan myself, as I really did start sweating even though the AC is blasting in my room.

I thought over to the time where Taehyung's bare chest was leaked by someone and it went viral. Shit.

"Jeon Jungkook! What the fuck are you doing?!!" Yoongi yelled.

"Just give me five minutes... I might have a little problem I have to take care of."

"You've got to be kidding me, you horny asshole" He yelled and I made my way to the bathroom, cursing at my stupid brain.

***

That took way shorter than expected! Makes sense, it was Taehyung that I was thinking about.

"Taehyung's already here, take your seats everyone!" Yoongi yelled and I hurriedly took my spot at the centre of the round table.

Giving myself a quick pep talk, I made myself look presentable, sneaking a quick glance at the room's mirror.

The door opened and I quickly got up, ready to greet them and Taehyung entered. Kim Taehyung entered. He looked as handsome as ever, his hair styled to match his black suit. That hair color is too bawse. He is so daddy material. Fuck. I almost fainted.

I was pretty good at hiding hiding my emotions and I smiled at him and he did to, showing his famous cute box smile. I fainted again.

"Hi! I'm Taehyung" he said, extending his hand for me to shake.

"Who doesn't know that?" I said, shaking his. "I'm Jungkook" I said, flashing him another grin.

Taehyung and his staff members made their way to the the table and made themselves comfortable. We sat too and we began our discussion.

"I'm Namjoon, Taehyung's manager" A handsome guy said, smiling creating dimples on either sides of his cheeks.

"So, Mr. Jeon," he said and I stopped him.

"Please, call me Jungkook.

"Okay, Jungkook, are you comfortable with kissing Taehyung?" He asked casually.

I choked and Taehyung also was visibly shaken.

"Um..." I started and looked at Yoongi, my eyes screaming help. Thankfully he got the idea and jumped in.

"Yeah, Jungkook should be fine," he said. "What about Taehyung?"

"I'm fine" Taehyung said.

"Jungkook, if you aren't okay we can always..." Namjoon started.

"No, I'm fine" I quickly added. I could't wait for kissing him. oops.

"Also... Everybody, as in, the media and most of the fans, want some 'action'" another good looking guy from their staff said.

"As in?" Jin asked.

"They want sexual action" the guy blurted out making me choke again. Taehyung, however looked confident and even managed a tiny smirk. Fuck. I'm screwed.

"But, isn't the movie supposed to be PG?" Jin asked.

"We could make it R" Taehyung said with a huge smirk now plastered on his face.

"R it is." I added, throwing another smirk his way. 

***

Okay, this chapter was longer than the first chapter as promised. Yay. Also I'm going to promote one new book with every chapter. I want to make it my new thing. So, please read this book; its called "kiss with a fist" by @LitAfAlien and its so fucking good. It's currently on hold tho but then the story line is so good! I've read this book like three times already. So check that out and hopefully you'll enjoy it just as much as I did. 

ILY ALL

<3

***