Playroom

Taehyung used his keys to unlock the door to his burner apartment/playroom and Jungkook followed behind him slowly, taking in everything. To say that Jungkook was intimidated was an understatement as memories of Taehyung fucking the living shit out of him flashed in his mind. They had used all these toys that night, first Taehyung on Jungkook and then Jungkook on Taehyung. Not letting anything get to him tonight, Jungkook gave himself a small pep talk that he was going to be in control that night. It was him who was topping.

Taehyung on the other hand did't care about who topped that night, he just wanted to stop his stomach from rumbling. He took off his jacket and hung them messily before making his way to his kitchen and then opened his refrigerator.

Weird.

The fridge was filled with sweet delights. Strawberries, chocolate cake, honey, whip cream, icing sugar, chocolate icing. And then he remembered that Jungkook birthday was nearing which is why he hid all the supplies in his burner apartment. Taehyung then turned back to look at Jungkook who was examining his rope collection and smirked. Jungkook's birthday was around a month away, he can always buy them again. Closing the fridge, he smirked to himself thinking off all the things he could do to Jungkook using the sweets.

Jungkook hadn't even realized that Taehyung was looking at the fridge as he was currently planning on how to wreck Taehyung using all his toys, scanning his eyes on the ropes as he smirked. He then heard Taehyung's footsteps echo around the silent room and sighed when he felt Taehyung wrapping his hands around his torso. Taehyung rested his head on Jungkook's neck and started to plant soft kisses trailing down to his shoulders. Jungkook let the other do whatever he wanted for another minute before turning around and capturing the other's lips on his own.

They started slow, just kissing each other lightly, their lips merely touching and Jungkook snaked his arms around the other's waist and wandered his hands all over Taehyung's back, feeling his shoulder blades. Taehyung let Jungkook take charge, falling limp in the younger's arms and didn't protest when Jungkook carried him to the bed and threw him roughly.

"Stay," Jungkook commanded, his voice an octave lower and left Taehyung on the bed before walking around the playroom and grabbing as much as he could.

Taehyung's eyes roamed around Jungkook as he obeyed, biting his lips lightly when Jungkook took off his shirt. Jungkook smirked and dropped all the toys on the bed before crawling on top of Taehyung again and taking his lips in his own, starting rough and passionate, their mouths now moving at a fast pace. Jungkook then forcefully entered his tongue into the mess, roaming his wet muscle all over making Taehyung whimper lightly. Jungkook then leaned back and started to slowly unbuckle his belt, taking them off in an agonizingly slow pace before throwing them away.

Jungkook then went back to kissing Taehyung, their tongues now moving in harmony and their eyes both shut tightly. They both broke out of the kiss and Jungkook got up into a sitting position and reached out for the handcuffs that were on the side of the bed. Taehyung gulped lightly but went along with whatever Jungkook was planning. Jungkook then smirked at Taehyung and reached forward, taking Taehyung's hands and lined them up with the bedpost before cuffing them to the bed. Taehyung whined lightly in response and Jungkook gave another knowing smirk.

"We haven't even started yet," Jungkook said and lightly pushed Taehyung so that he would fall back into the velvety silk sheets. Jungkook's hands then hook under Taehyung's shirt to harshly tug and yank upwards. Taehyung obediently lifts his shaky arms and let the fabric leave his body and be thrown somewhere haphazardly. Jungkook's eyes visibly clouded with lust when he sees more of Taehyung's pale white skin, unharmed, beautiful, and screaming to be marked. Jungkook didn't waste time and started placing soft kisses on Taehyung's stomach, frowning as he preferred his boyfriend's toned stomach instead of rock hard abs. That didn't stop him from continuing his ministrations though. His soft kisses now turned slightly more aggressive as Jungkook started to lick and suck harshly on the supple skin making Taehyung whimper out.