Illegal

Third Person POV

Time Skip 1 month

Taehyung and Jungkook were asked to join the director, the staff who worked on the set to come and watch the final finished movie which will be released to the public he next day. Taehyung and Jungkook's relationship had strengthened over the time period as they were shooting their film, their adoration and affection grew into stronger bonds of admiration and maybe even love. The couple decide to come out as a couple after the movie is released, which will be tomorrow.

Jungkook was in his room, fixing his suit as he tried to get his tie into place. After somewhat succeeding, Jungkook walks over to his wardrobe and sprays some cologne on himself and then looks into the mirror, smirking at himself as he knew that he looked hot. He was wearing just a plain white shirt underneath the pitch black suit accompanied with a tie but he still managed to make it look hot.

Taehyung then walks into the room, his black shoes sounding against the wood floors. The pair had started to basically live with each other, spending some nights at Taehyung's house/mansion and sometime's it was Jungkook's house or sometimes even Taehyung's little playroom he own.

That's right, Taehyung was kinky af.

It started when Taehyung topped Jungkook one night and since then, Jungkook was absolutely falling in love with the other's dominant side, finding it absurdly hot and it was a definite turn on. Taehyung then brought Jungkook to his playroom that was as good as new as it wasn't used a lot. But Taehyung was determined to change that.

Taehyung fucked Jungkook all night, and by all night, literally the whole 8 hours one was supposed to be sleeping or reading Wattpad.

Taehyung used all the toys, the ropes, the chains, the dildos, the vibrators, even the anal beads and Jungkook was loving every second of it. It was his weird kink, toys. The following day, it was the other way around, Jungkook, yearning for revenge, fucked Taehyung with the same toys, including the glow-in-the-dark dildo. Mercy was not in either of their vocabulary.

Taehyung walks in and back hugs Jungkook lightly and then groped his ass, mumbling a little, 'you look hot baby boy' near is ear, attempting to remind the younger what happened last night. And who was in complete control. Hint : Gucciboy

Jungkook blushed a deep red before quickly shoving off the older and trying to glare at him, obviously failing miserably. Taehyung chuckles at Jungkook's actions, and then frowns at Jungkook's crooked tie before coming forward and starting to untie it, focusing on the black fabric and started tying it around Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook's breath hitched when Taehyung looked up from the tie, right into his eyes. Both of the males froze, unaware of their closeness. It wasn't like Taehyung and Jungkook haven't done anything, they have fucked so many times, but something in Taehyung's eyes made Jungkook's heart flutter, his heartbeat increase and goosebumps travelled along his skin.

Taehyung felt the same as he stared into Jungkook's brown orbs and his hand unconsciously tightened around Jungkook's necktie and he tugged on it lightly and Jungkook blinked multiple times. Before Jungkook got the time to comprehend what was happening, he was jerked forward by Taehyung and both of their lips crashed in a light kiss.

They weren't moving, their lips just merely placed on each others and Taehyung sighed, leaving the tie unattended and hooking his hands on to Jungkook's neck as he continued to just feel the younger's plump lips against his own. Jungkook sighed into the kiss, his arms now roaming around Taehyung's waist and he pulled the other closer before starting to move his lips and Taehyung responded immediately.

This passionate kiss soon turned aggressive when Jungkook hoisted Taehyung up in the air, slamming the other's body onto the wall and kissing his roughly, slipping his tongue into the mix as well. Before things could escalate, the pair hear loud, fake, mocking and extremely exaggerated coughing.

Jungkook doesn't bring Taehyung down, just turns his head slightly and he is honestly not surprised when he sees Jimin and Yoongi standing at the doorway. What makes him almost drop Taehyung onto the ground is that he is holding a phone on his hands.

"Your horny pieces of shit," Jimin comments and Yoongi chuckles and both of Taehyung's and Jungkook's eyes widen.

"GIVE IT BACK YOU MIDGET!" Taehyung yells and runs off behind Jimin who giggled and ran off.

"Tame him Yoongi-hyung," Jungkook says, shaking his head and walked off, adjusting his crooked tie and his now messy hair.

"Oh, I will," Yoongi says, smirking.

***

The four meet up at the theatre where all the staff, including the director, Minho, the producer, IU and the rest of the actors, including Lisa, Rose, Taemin, Irene, Joy, Tzuyu, Mina, Baekhyun, Jackson, D.O, Yugyeom, Suho, Sehun, Xiumin, Jinyoung and the productions managers, stylists, fashionistas and more. They were all in their formal attires and after small greeting, everybody took their seats in the theatre, Taehyung and Jungkook were seated somewhere in the back with no one in their row and no one behind them either. The pair needed their privacy.

The trailer was up first and it showed short clips of Taehyung being hot af, Jungkook being an innocent little bean, you know the usual. And then there's are scenes where Taehyung is being cocky and fuckboyish and then there's a couple kissing scenes, this scene where Jungkook get's bent over the table by Taehyung but the clip gets cut right there, what a bummer.

Then the music kinda slows done a bit and the theatre screen shows Jungkook and V sitting on a bed, looking all serious and then they are both sat in front of the principal where the principal has his hands on the table looking at the two males questioningly. He says, "teacher-student relationships are illegal," and then the music becomes upbeat and there are short scenes of Jungkook getting dragged by the police, Jungkook standing behind bars and then lastly theres another scene of the both of them kissing before the screen shows Illegal in big font and the theatre's screen blacks out again.

The crowd erupts with clapping and some people even whistle as soon as the trailer ends. Both the stars of the film where quite shocked as the editing was on point. It was really alluring and interesting and the crowd started to whisper but it getting hushed down when the movie starts. Jungkook and Taehyung look at each other and smile before turning their heads and watching the movie again while starting to much on their popcorn.

***

"Illegal" comes to an end after displaying a slide that said written and directed by : Choi Minho and the lights turn on again making the audience clap and then look back at Jungkook and Taehyung.

No one was surprised when the pair was busy making out, both their eyes closed as they shared slow rough kisses, not even noticing that the movie was over. Neither of them cared about people seeing them kiss because they literally just made a movie out of that one concept.

After about a minute or so, Jungkook opens his eyes and so does Taehyung, surprised that the theatre was now empty. Jungkook stood up first, urging Taehyung to stand up and they both walked out the doors that were thankfully still left unlocked. The pair then decided to go home and call it a day.

Or they might have went to Taehyung's playroom just because it was closer than both of their houses.

Maybe. Maybe not. We will never know. 

***

This chapter is very short, unsurprisingly. I've been lazy and I'm stressed and I'm procrastinating. 

That sounds great doesn't it? 

Also, just to let you know, there's going to be one more chapter that talks about the release of the movie to the public and the public's reaction. 

And then there can be one of two things. 

Fluff (added date maybe and marriage and kids)

or

Hardcore  smutt (toptae or topkook, depends on what you guys choose) 

If you want smutt, tell me what kinks you want here; I'll try to add most of them. 

~taeggukkxx ❤