Rated

Third Person POV

Time Skip - 3 months

The film, "Illegal" was going to be released soon and the actors were busy filming their movie. They had already shot most of their scenes and the pair got to know each other so much more which also deepened their relationship. The pair had their fair share of their own private sexual moments that they both treasured. They had already shot most of their make-out sessions for the movie, around six or seven in the movie but they still hadn't started to shoot the real deal, or where the rated scenes come and to say that both of them were anxious was an understatement.

Taehyung was currently in the gym, with Jungkook of course. Taehyung was quite insecure about his body and he had to flash them to the camera the next day as they were shooting the sex scene then. Taehyung had abs, of course, (go with it guys) but he wanted them to look more... manly and dominant, similar to Jungkook's as his was the perfect definition of abs. After the director saw their bodies, he decided that Jungkook's abs should be a little less defined and he forced Jungkook to gain some weight so that his and won't look better than Taehyung's but it'll still be there. He had to be submissive and it wouldn't work if he had abs that looked like they were carved by Greek gods.

And that's how Taehyung ended up lifting undeniably heavyweights while Jungkook just watched, sitting down on one of the instruments while munching on a piece of chocolate cake. Not that he was complaining. Jungkook watched Taehyung continue to lift the weight, his back facing the younger as he saw the older's shoulder blades coming into view and disappearing. Jungkook gulped down the cake, absolutely turned on by just how sexy his boyfriend looked at the moment. And yes, Taehyung was shirtless in the gym because the couple had rented it for three hours.

Yes, three hours. Taehyung was quite persistent as he has been working out every day for two to three hours for around three months to get a better body and he has been on a strict protein and carb diet while Jungkook just continued eating, not caring as he was told to gain weight and try and lose some of his abs. He didn't want to lose them but he had to, for the sake of the movie. Taehyung turned around and Jungkook's eyes widened when he saw Taehyung flexing his muscles, sweat dripping down them.

Seemed like three months of hardcore working out was completely worth it. Jungkook licked his lips and walked to Taehyung who carefully placed the weight back down. Jungkook hugged him quickly and Taehyung pushed him away but Jungkook kept hugging.

"Babe, I'm sweaty," Taehyung said, frowning lightly.

"You look so hot right now," Jungkook said, completely ignoring his previous statement. Taehyung smiled at this, loving that Jungkook liked this. He hugged the other back and kissed his hair lightly, making Jungkook's face come in contact with Taehyung's hard chest and Jungkook hummed in satisfaction as he roamed his hands over the other's chest.

"Hot enough to top you?" Taehyung asked, a sly smirk on his face as Jungkook pulled away. Jungkook then put his finger on Taehyung's nose lightly before smiling.

"Not there yet," he teased and Taehyung laughed along. Jungkook then continued tracing Taehyung's well-defined abs with his finger and then felt his own, frowning as he couldn't really feel it as much as he could before. Taehyung then went below Jungkook's shirt to feel his boyfriend's abs and his naughty hands went up, lightly pinching the other's nipple making Jungkook gasp as he quickly smacked the older's hand away from his.

"Come on, let's go," Jungkook said, handing Taehyung the bottle of water and he tried hard not to stare at his Adam's apple bobbing up and down when Taehyung drank from the bottle. How could he make drinking water look sexy? Taehyung soon finished drinking and just walked away making Jungkook gape.