Starting off

Taehyung's POV

Ring Ring Ring

I woke up to my phone ringing its ass out and I cursed mentally for not remembering to put it on silent. I then tried to take my hand to answer the stupid call but then I couldn't. Jungkook was holding on to it in an iron grip and it was almost impossible to take my hand out of it. But seeing Jungkook, the hottest guy on the planet, be all cute and cuddly sleeping with his cheeks all puffed up, it was adorable to say the least.

But sadly, the ringing of my phone didn't give me enough time to admire Jungkook as it was blasting my ear. Jungkook however seemed to not notice nor care about the noise pollution.

I saw my phone, thinking it was Jimin hyung and sure it was. My phone started ringing while a familiar face was on the background of 'Jiminie Pabo'. Chuckling to myself, I answered the call only to be shouted at.

"KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" he shouted and it was so loud that I had to pull the phone out of my ear yet I could still hear his voice continuing to swear me out of this world and back.

"Jesus, stop shouting it's like 7 am!" I said into the phone while petting Jungkook's abandoned hair. I curled the softness around my fingers while continuing to listen to Jimin hyung's rambling.

"7 AM! IT'S FUCKING NOON ALREADY GET YOUR BUTT HERE TO THE SET WITH JUNGKOOK, TODAY'S YOUR FIRST DAY SHOOTING!" Jimin shouted into the phone and I shrieked. I peeled my phone of my ears to check the time and sure enough it was 11.57 am. Well fuck.

"Sorry hyung, we just overslept," I said sighing in disappointment as I realized I had to climb out of my comfy bed.

"We? You slept with Jungkook? Did you get that ass?" Jimin asked, his tone immediately softening.

"What the fuck, no!!" I shrieked into the phone just to hear Jimin chuckle.

"Whatever, you will soon," he said. "And don't eat lunch, we're eating on the set," and he hung up.

After putting my phone back on the nightstand, I turned towards Jungkook and groaned in defeat when I realized that I had to wake him up. I felt extremely guilty.

Sighing, I started to shake him, slowly at first whispering to him but it wasn't working.

"Jungkook?" I said a little louder this time and continued to shake him more violently. What the fuck. He was not waking up. I then tried something, I pinched his nipples. Hard. I don't know why, just instinct I guess but it worked! Jungkook immediately sat up, rubbing his eyes in confusion.

I smiled to myself and saw his messy hair, his eyes a little red and his cheeks all puffed up. He looked extremely adorable and exclusively hot at the same time. How the fuck is that even fucking possible?

Well, I'm whipped.

"Jungkook, we need to be at the set today, it's our first day shooting the movie," I said slowly and Jungkook just nodded.

"The guest room is just outside to the right of the balcony and there is also a bathroom there. Freshen up and go to my room which is the exact opposite and get some clothes from my closet." I said before heading to my own room to freshen up as I saw sleepy Jungkook making his way to the guest room.

***

Jungkook's POV

Taehyung said to go to his room's closet for some clothes, and so I went to the room, in my bathrobe of course. I thought that the guest room was huge but now Taehyung's room was twice the size. It was like a deluxe master bedroom. There were a bunch of polaroids of selfies that filled the walls. One with Jimin, Jhope and Namjoon as well and other people I'm not familiar with.