Kisses

Taehyung's POV

"You wanna re-live the memory?"

"What?" he says, his eyes widening as he slowly registers what I said. Without waiting for him to respond, I closed the distance between us once again and feel his lips on mine still quivering. I let myself savor the moment before I start moving my lips, slowly at first waiting for Jungkook to catch on.

And oh my is he a good kisser. Goddamn that sinful mouth can do wonders. Like when it is wrapped around my- Okay, I'll stop.

Jungkook started to take a step further, putting his arms around my neck, pulling me even closer as his lips start moving faster. Noticing his eagerness, I brush my tongue over his lip, asking for permission and he immediately gives in, letting me explore his cavern. Our tongues danced together inside our mouths and we both fought for dominance, me winning eventually after I groped his ass. He moaned in delight when I did that and I loved the small whimpers and moans that he lets out that are soon devoured down my throat.

We break apart soon after, our chests both heaving up and down in sync and we take a moment to catch our breaths. I look into Jungkook's brown orbs and he look's into mine. Before we know it, we're kissing again, this time more aggressive.

"What happened?" I heard someone shriek and we both break apart in a hurry, a string of saliva connecting our lips as I am met with both of our managers looking at us questioningly.

***

Jungkook's POV

"Care to explain?" Namjoon asked, making me gulp. Taehyung turned to me and then back to his manager before speaking up.

"Jungkook confessed to liking me and then I just pecked him" Taehyung said and I stare at him, my eyes wide.

"And how did that lead to your tongues in your throats?" Jimin asked.

"Things might have escalated a bit..." Taehyung says unsure.

"A bit?" Yoongi asks, eyeing me and my messed up hair.

"Okay, Okay, it escalated a lot and quickly!" I said and Jimin screeched.

"YOU OWE ME 20!!!" Jimin yelled out suddenly making me frown in confusion.

"What?-" I spoke out and Jimin explained.

"I bet Horse here that Tae will make a first move today, just didn't expect you guys to make out already" Jimin explained.

"Damn your hormones thirstae hoe" Jhope mumbled before handing Jimin the cash making him squeal.

"Okay, we are going to have a casual dinner to just get to know each other more but I don't think you guys will need it because you already are VERY comfortable with each other" Yoongi said and I glared at him.

"Sounds good to me!" Taehyung said and I nodded.

Taehyung waited for everyone to go out of the living room before heading to me and pecking my lips gently. I was taken back by the gesture but soon smiled after he flashed me his signature grin followed by a smirk.

"See you there baby boy"

And my pants are fully tight. Again.

***

"Jimin!!!" I yelled out and Jimin soon stormed into my room looking as bam as ever. He would be a great actor but he didn't have the gift.

"I'm guessing you need something bam enough to make Jungkook drool for you am I right?" Jimin said and I nodded hurriedly, not giving a fuck about shame.

"Well, what about this?" he asks and I look at the outfit he chose. A pink top with a blue short skirt and a scarf. He stands there winking at me.

"What the fuck Jimin. I'm serious here" I say and he laughs before turning back to my closet.

"This?" Jimin asks as he is holding up a black turtle neck top with black ripped jeans and boots. The outfit is pretty eye catching if you ask me and I quickly slip into it.

"Tae, you look hot as fuck, damn boi" Jimin says eyeing me.

"I already saved this d for someone else Jimin, don't want something you can't afford" I say and he frowns.

"This jibooty is also reserved for someone bitch" Jimin snaps back and now I'm suddenly interested.

"Who? Is it Yoongi?" I asked and his jaw drops.

"How the fuck did you know" he asks me and I laugh.

"Lucky guess" I say and shrug.

"I swear you a physic freak" he mumbles and gets out of the room to dress himself nice for the other manager. 

I quickly snap a picture of myself and post it on Instagram and as fast as lightning, I get a notification. 

@JeonJungkook as liked your picture. 

***

Ur welcome for the kiss ;) 

Thank you all soo much for 1k reads on my other book, Playboys. If you haven't read that, please do! (WINK WONK) 

I think you all will like the next chapter, I'll update this weekend!

ILY ALL

❤️

***