Exposed

(I swear to god I'm going to die if I keep watching these gifs...)

Taehyung's POV

"Jungkook?"

"Yes?"

"I thought we were going to your office..."

"We are..."

"Then why are we in the basement? Why do we need to drive there? Is it that far away?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Chill, it's right here," he said pointing to a wall.

"Where?" I asked and he pressed into the wall, and a code appeared on the wall. He quickly typed in some numbers and he pressed his hand into a glass device that just popped out of nowhere. A ding was heard and the wall chimed green and it suddenly parted sideways, making way into a dark hallway.

What the fuck? This shit is so fucking cool!

"Is that your office?" I asked looking at him wide eyed.

"Yeah," he replied casually and urged me to walk into the hallway. Oh my gawd yaass! This is too good. I walked into the hallway and the wall suddenly closed making me turn around. I sighed in relief when I realized that Jungkook was right behind me. He flashed me a grin to which I smiled back.

"This is my office!" Jungkook exclaimed as we both made our way to the end of the hallway.

"This is your office?" I asked as I looked around the place. There were two black couches in the centre of the room with a huge black TV sitting on a white table top. There was a beautiful black and white coffee table in the centre and the room was decorated with different black and white stills and polaroids. This shit was aesthetic.

"This is technically supposed to be my office but then I made it my house cause it was such a huge space. It is also nice because it is hidden from the public so its a win-win situation" he explained.

"You're aesthetic as fuck" I said before I could think it over and he chuckled.

"I hear that a lot actually, thanks anyways!" he replied and I gave him a grin.

"Jungkook?" I called.

"Yeah?"

"Do you have something to eat? I'm so hungry..." I said and he chuckled again.

"No problem, I'll make something real quick, just make yourself at home" he said and I muttered a quick thanks before making my way up the beautiful round staircase.

The first floor was even more artistic with many black and white pictures hung all around the place. There were a number of selfies and group pictures with Yoongi and Jin whom I recognize from the meeting. Seems like he is quite close with them. I quickly took out my phone and snapped some pictures because these were just too good to leave behind.

After a few more minutes of exploring in Jungkook's house, I saw another set of staircases leading up to another floor which were hiding in the corner of the hallway. But these were more worn out, and they looked weirdly alluring.

They didn't match with the theme of the rest of the house but it looked interesting. It looked like it was almost hidden from the rest of the house. As I was fairly curious, I made my way up, looking back and memorizing the way I proceeded upstairs not knowing what to anticipate.

Weird. There was only one room in this whole floor. The door also looked odd. As much as I knew I shouldn't look inside, the curiosity was killing me so I took the last steps and made my way to the room. I slowly opened the door and made my way in.

"Oh my fucking god!!" I said out loud as I almost dropped my phone down.

"What the fuck?"

The room was filled with pictures of me. Pictures of ME! It was a huge room with about 25 wall hanging photos of me, around 7 posters that covered the walls and there was a really big king sized bed in the middle and the headboard was a collage of me. Right above the bed was a beautiful polaroid of me. Right above that was a banner that spelled Kim Taehyung with cute hearts next to it.

"What the fuck!?" I murmured to myself.

I was in awe. Even I don't have these many pictures of myself. And I only have a closet filled with Jungkook's pictures. Well, it is a walk in closet but this is a whole fucking room! Does he fanboy over me that much? I felt a huge smirk taking over myself.

Just then I heard Jungkook calling my name from downstairs. I shouted back a quick coming before taking quick snaps of the room and I headed downstairs.

I'm never letting this go. Never. 

***

I honestly don't fucking know where I got this idea from. But then I got it and here it is. I feel like writing this is going to be fun. Also private message me or just comment if you guys have any suggestions for the movie's plot.

Also, thank you all soooo much for supporting this book! I love you all so much!!

❤️❤️❤️

***