Stalking

Third Person POV

Jungkook's eyes fluttered open as sunlight hit his face, making him strain them. But he woke up, only to be met with Taehyung's light snores as he slept, ignoring the sunlight that hit his face. Jungkook couldn't help but trail his finger's around Taehyung's features, tracing his eyes and he played with the elder's nose. He then took his finger and placed it on Taehyung's lips which were still incredibly soft, unlike Jungkook's chapped ones. Jungkook then pushed down Taehyung's bottom lip experimentally, making Taehyung open one of his eyes in concern.

Once Taehyung saw Jungkook right beside him, he immediately loosened up and closed his eyes again before his lips curved into a satisfied smile. He then snuggled closer to Jungkook bare chest. That's when the latter realized that they were both naked.

Jungkook was still oblivious to this fact and he hugged the other, circling his hands around the elder's waist and his hands landed on Taehyung's bare waist. Jungkook then smirked as his hands went down, slightly, almost touching Taehyung's butt but Taehyung immediately shot up from his sleep and pinched Jungkook's nipples harshly while glaring at the younger, who just smirked in response.

"I can't stop myself, you're just there, naked," Jungkook said in response to Taehyung's furrowed eyebrows. Taehyung then rolled his eyes before getting out of bed and jumping right back in because he couldn't just walk around naked. Obviously not. He then grabbed the nearest towel and wrapped it around his body.

"I'm going to take a bath Jungkook, I'm really dirty and I'm sticky," he said and Jungkook nodded. Taehyung then swiftly headed to the bathroom and started to brush his teeth and then he stripped off the towel before entering the shower. He then started to hum along to a random tune and he didn't hear the door creaking open. Jungkook then made his way into the bathroom and quickly brushed his teeth while listening to Taehyung's singing. As Jungkook was already naked, he just entered the shower and surprised Taehyung and he silenced the other with a simple kiss.

Let's just say that things escalated after that.

***

"I'm so very sorry, I woke up late today and then I was just...busy," Taehyung said into the phone, emphasizing the busy while glaring at Jungkook. The younger just snickered.

"Yes,  Jungkook and I will be there in another hour," Taehyung said before hanging up the phone. Taehyung and Jungkook had already dressed after coming out of the bathroom after their 'pleasant morning experience'. It wasn't full out sex but they were jerking off each other in the shower. Taehyung was not happy as it took a lot of time but he didn't show that he actually loved their little morning adventure.

The pair then headed down for breakfast, not forgetting to change the covers for their bed as they didn't want Taehyung's helpers to change the bedcovers filled with their cum and other nasty and gross liquids. No. That would have been a disaster.

Taehyung's personal chef had already made the pair an amazing and healthy breakfast that Jungkook and Taehyung devoured before heading out Taehyung's mansion and into his car so that they could drive to the set for shooting. They were already very late. After they arrived at the set, Taehyung and Jungkook parted ways, not before a short kiss that escalated into a make-out session, so that they could get into their characters.

While they were getting pampered by the hairstylists and fashionistas, the actors took their time to memorize their lines for today's shoot, which is the scene where the young teachers flirt with Jungkook right in front of Taehyung and Taehyung doesn't like it. It was a really well-thought scene and the screenplay was amazingly written. Jennie is going to be acting as the teacher who flirts with Jungkook and Taehyung is supposed to act like he was jealous.