THREE

Chapter 3

-----------

-----------

FLORENCE TRIED NOT TO STARE AT DAMON'S ABS AS HE TOOK HIS SHRIT OFF. He looked strong, but not as buffed as men from sports magazines. Though, she knew Damon was much stronger than them.

On the other hand, Damon noticed Florence's look and tried not to react in any way. "It's sad they had to die like that," Florence spoke as she stared down at the grave they made.

"What is sadder is that I have to be stuck here with you out of all these people," Damon grumbled as she rolled her eyes. "Come here."

Florence snapped her head to his direction and shook her head. "What?" she asked, fearful again that he might heard the vervain crumble in her pocket or that he smelled it.

"Just walk over to me," Damon ordered sternly and Florence sighed before slowly approaching him, her eyes making their way down and up his body as Damon grabbed her sides into his hands.

He looked her in the eye as she narrowed them. "Be honest with me," he started compelling, trying to see if she was out of vervain. "Did you use any more vervain?"

Florence knew she had to be careful with her answers so she just shook her head, though it was a lie. "No, I didn't!" she snapped then pulled away.

Damon sighed, seeing that she was still free of compulsion and his mouth just watered as he heard her pulse fasten. "Damn it," he cursed quietly as Florence backed away.

Her stomach gurgled and she placed her arms around herself, glaring at the vampire. "I'm hungry," she dead panned and Damon glanced at her.

"Me too," he nodded as Florence hated how his icy blue eyes deflected as he stared at her neck. She was so sure he will loose control, but then Damon just blinked out of it and turned away. "We need to eat."

Florence felt surprised at how quick he was at making himself in control and smiled little. "Well, the food is up there," she motioned up the plane.

"I know that," Damon snapped as he started heading towards the sea. Florence saw how he walked into the water, not minding that he was wearing shoes and jeans.

She watched him wash the sweat off of himself and Florence hated to admit, he looked hot. Someone so deadly was so hot.

Damon could feel her eyes bore him and smirked smugly before turning around to face her. Florence looked away, trying to look casual.