SIXTEEN

Chapter 16

-----------

-----------

"THIS IS GONNA BE EXCITING!" Damon smirked as they sat on the ground of the plane, in front of each other with a bottle of alcohol they found in the tree house.

Florence was skeptical about drinking a 20 year old thing, but Damon assured her that the older the alcohol, the better it is. So they just sat down, ready to play some game Damon knew. "You absolutely love playing twisted games, don't you?" Florence asked while raising both of her eyebrows.

Damon glanced at her with a soft grin as he opened the bottle up before smelling it. "Ah, ancient," he winked to the girl, who handed him a plastic cup. He took it with a small smile before pouring some.

Handing it back to Florence, he thought she'd take it, but she didn't. "Can you try it first? In case, it's actually poison and you're really bad at telling things," she commented seriously and he rolled his eyes before downing the glass.

"Definitely whiskey," he grimaced because it was strong. Florence watched intently and then Damon grabbed onto his neck. "Oh my god... I can't breathe..."

Florence widened her eyes for a second before Damon chuckled while removing his hand off of his neck. "Ass," she mused dully before he poured her another glass and she finally took it. "Cheers!"

The art student then downed the whole thing and started coughing from the after taste. "God!" she grimaced while shrugging herself off. "Ooh, the rush, Damon! Let's do this."

"Okay. So..." he trailed off with a wicked look on his face as Florence chuckled staring at him. "We will play the game of truth and dare..."

"That's the original game?" she asked in confusion before taking a smaller sip of her drink. The taste still sucked but she wanted for once to get wasted without feeling guilty. No matter where the night would take them.

Damon nodded his head with a slight glare then took out a coin. "The face is dare and the symbol is truth?" he mused so she just nodded.

The vampire winked once again before throwing the coin up. They both watched it land face up so Florence chuckled while looking at the vampire, who was about to be dared. "Don't even say it," he threatened as she smiled. He thought she'd want him to stab himself or do something that would make him heal afterwards.

"Don't say drink my blood? Sure," Florence teased as Damon widened his eyes. "Okay... Dare," she looked around the plane before noticing some flight attendants jackets and caps on. They were feminine so she knew Damon would hate that idea. "Go and dress yourself, boy."

Damon looked back to the clothes and looked back at the giggling woman in front of him. "Just a jacket and cap, okay? I'm saying a no-no to the skirt," he then stood up with a groan and took his jacket and shirt off.

Florence just stared at him, her face burning red as Damon put the small jacket on, his muscles flexing into the narrow sleeves. He then put the cap on and Florence laughed cheerily while he puckered his lips before sitting back. "I look sexy, admit it," he said with a grin as she picked the coin up then threw it into the air.

It landed as a truth so Damon cursed under his breath. "Truth, Florence, the ugly truth," he teased before thinking of something. "Do you regret giving me your blood?" he asked curiously.

He was hoping for her to avoid that, but Florence just shook her head. "Not anymore," she smiled and he felt good knowing that she didn't feel uncomfortable doing that. "I give you blood and you keep me safe from the bugs and snakes."

Damon didn't say anything as he picked the coin before flipping it up, the jacket ripping when he did that. He looked at Florence with surprise and she burst out laughing. He chuckled too when she leaned forward and placed her head on the ground, not containing her breathless laughs and tears. "I was waiting for this to happen!" she exclaimed, catching her breath.

"Funny," he mused taking his jacket off. They both looked down at the coin to see the symbol up. "Damn it." Damon would've rather done the dares, because he felt closed about telling his secrets to her.

Florence grabbed the bottle before taking a sip of it. "Did you ever cheat on Elena while she's been in coma?" the art student asked bravely and Damon looked at her with a stony face. It was some time he thought about the Gilbert girl. "Look, I'm sorry..."

"It's okay," he mused before meeting her blue eyes. "I did. Once... Her words of Live your life was stuck in the back of my head for this past year, and that was supposed to make me feel better after I slept with this girl... It didn't."

Florence just nodded her head as she picked the coin up before flipping it up. Truth came again and Damon sighed. "Do you still have nightmares of your mom and that step-dad?" he asked her.

The game quickly turned sour and Florence knew she was the one to ruin it. "Less," she admitted, not knowing the real reason of why she was getting less nightmares. "Why are you so interested?"

"Just... Curiosity," Damon nodded before flipping the coin up. It landed on dare and Florence looked at him.

"I dare you to do something unexpected like you always do..." she just shrugged and then extended her hand to take the coin.

Damon just looked down at her hand before taking it and pulling her towards himself. "What—" she started and then he smashed his lips on hers.

Florence didn't even react when he did that and when she finally could think what was happening, Damon had already brought her on his lap to make them more comfortable.

His kisses were out of the world. The way his hand moved up her shirt, made her skin shiver as they pulled away barely, their breathing hitched with each other's. "Is that unexpected enough?" he asked her lowly as she grabbed the back of his neck before kissing him deeper.

Damon quickly got rid of her shirt, ripping it in half as she smirked before kissing him. "Imagine if someone was about to rescue us," he teased lowly with a doozy smirk as he placed his hand on her cheek, admiring her face shining in the moonlight.

He kissed her again and they both lied down.

And that was the night they both would never forget.

Vote, read, comment.