Breakfast

Early that break of dawn(yep I said it), Tay and Brianna were making breakfast. Then all of a sudden *ding dong*

Lauren: I'LL GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!(opens door)

Prod: Dang Lauren I heard you all the way from the other side of the door!

Lauren: Hey Ray can I borrow this for a second? ( takes Ray's braid and smacks Prod with it) Merry Christmas

Roc: But it's the middle of summer..... Awwwww

Prince: DUMBNUTT (under breath)

They all walk in and sniff the air like some bloodhounds on the trail

Ray: oooooo weeeeeee I told y'all that they was cooking this morning..... Give me my money!!!

Prod, Prince, and Roc: NIGGA PLEASE!!!

Lauren: (Sizes Ray up & wrinkles nose) Stalker...

Ray: Well........

Prince: So what we eating?? (Walks towards the kitchen)

Lauren: WE, as in me & the girls, are eating pancakes, sausage, bacon, rice, grits, biscuits, orange juice, and apple juice.

All the boys: DAAAAANNNNGGG!!!!!!!! We finna be fat after this.

April: (walks up beside Lauren) Is that y'all way of asking to stay for breakfast??

Ray: All I heard in that sentence was "stay for breakfast".

Prince: (puts arm around April's shoulders) Thnx for the invite. We would love to!

(April's P.O.V)- Oh snap a lil shoulder action. Dang he so sexy. Whoo lemme bring myself back down to earth.

April: (Rolls eyes and walks toward the kitchen) Shut up ya ugly mofos!!

Roc: Hecks nawl. Why you lying like that, you know we sexy. (Leans on Lauren's shoulder) Right Boo?? I mean...........um.........Lauren.........(Looks away nervously)

Lauren's P.O.V- This sexy ahh negro just called me boo.......THNK THE LORD ALMIGHTY FOR GIVING ME STRENGTH TO STILL BE STANDING!!!!!!!!!!! Whew now he can definitely stay for breakfast ;)

Lauren: (runs & catches up w/ April) I'm w/ her on this one!!

(Roc's P.O.V.)- Mane she think I'm sexy & she know it. Maybe I ran her off by calling her boo?? OMG what if my bae don't wanna b my bae?? Nooo I will make it up to her tomorrow.

The boys followed April & Lauren into the kitchen. Prod tried to reach for a pancake but Bri smacked his hand back.

Bri: Uh uh, not for you (in best Chinese man voice)

Prod: Y noooooottt (in a baby voice & starts pouting) How could you refuse this face??

Bri: Like this (turns around)

Everyone else: OOOOOOOOO

Prince: Man you just got dissed. Haha.

Tay: Idk y you talking Prince, cuz you ain't getting nun either!

Ray: Mane, we did not come over here hungry and ish just so you could say we can't eat!!!

All Boys: PPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roc: Pretty please with a side of pancakes with extra syrup!!

Bri: Fine whatever. We cooked too much anyways!!

Boys: YES!! (Run towards the table)

Lauren: Dang april, they beat our time.

April: WYS!! I thought that was impossible.

They were all sitting there eating and laughing and fighting over food until finally it was almost time for the party. So they cleaned up the dishes and stuff and the girls went to go get dressed in their swimsuits.