Chapter 14 April and Prince

It was around 5 p.m. on Sunday when Prince went to April's house to pick her up.

(Prince's P.O.V.)- Mane...this is our 1st date. I want this to b fun & special at the same time. Man I can't wait to see her....

He got to her house, rang the doorbell & waited for someone to answer. Finally after a minute or two a little girl that looked about 9 or 10 answered the door.

Prince: Heyy. Is um April home....

Re'gine: R u some desperate guy trying to win my sister's heart because if u r lemme save u the trouble by dismissing you now.

Prince: No...um....

??: Re'gine...who r u talking to & y do u have them standing outside... Oh hello young man...I'm April's auntie. You must b um Princeton I think...

Prince: Yes ma'am. I'm here to pick her up...

Ap's Aunt: Come on in. I will go get her.

Prince walked in & followed Re'gine to the couch in the living room. He sat down & noticed April's sister glaring at him.

Prince: So...April didn't tell me..

Re'gine: Look guy, I don't like you. You another boy that is taking my sister away from spending quality time w/ me. If you hurt her, make her cry, or even think about causing her physical, emotional, or verbal pain....I got razor blades & lemon juice waiting for you!!

Prince: (looks at her w/ a creeped out look) Um...how old r u??

Re'gine: *Smiles* I turn 10 next Saturday. But just because I'm small doesn't mean I can't handle business!

April came in the living room & rolled eyes but started laughing when she saw Prince's creeped-out face.

April: Genie, what r u doing?

Re'gine: Just teaching him the rules sis. Just laying down the law. MY laws! (glares at Prince)

April: (kisses her sister on the forehead) Lol well don't scare him too much ok? We dont want him to think u r insane. (turns to Prince) You alright?? (holds back a laugh)

Prince: Y-yea...

After saying goodbye to her aunt & sister they climbed into a limo & left.

Prince: Your sister is creatively a......serial killer in the making...you never mentioned her..

April: Lmao. Yea, I think she hangs around me too much. Either that or I read to her too much & I guess I never got around to it. So...r u gonna tell me where we r going now??

Prince: *Smiles* noooo...it's a surprise! Don't worry u will see soon.

The whole limo ride they talked about their families & told hilarious stories until finally they had arrived.

April: Finally I get to see this mystery plc!

Prince: (grabs her waist & pulls her back) Close ur eyes 1st!

April: (looks at him) Oh so we r gonna do this whole surprise thing?? Well all I kno is if you run me into a wall or something I will go Re'gine on you!!

Prince: (gives her a crazy look) What?!?!?!

April: U met my sister...

Prince: Oh yea. Ok yea I'm not gonna run you into anything just trust me!!!

April: Fine!

April closed her eyes & Prince covered them w/ his hands & lead her to the front of the building.

Prince: Ok open ur eyes!

She opened her eyes & made a wide smile. She turned to Prince & hugged him super tight!

April: Ah u actually brought me to play paintball!! OMG I have been wanting to do this since I was 9. I'm sorry tho.

Prince: (raises one eyebrow) About what?

April: That I'm gonna have to woop ur butt in this game!

Prince: Uh huh we will see mrs. cocky.

They walked up to the booth & Prince bought 3 games & they entered the changing rooms where all white clothes were laid out for all players. They went out into the shooting area & got on the team they wanted to be on. Today it was boys against girls, but Prince & April were going one on one. April won the 1st game & Prince won the 2nd. On the 3rd game no one won because they got kicked out after shooting each other repeatedly running out all the paint in the gun.

They were riding back to the guy's house & were just talking.

Prince: See ok that was just a mean shot.....my booty gone b hurting for a week.

April: Aaaww (goes & sit by him) poor baby you want mami to kiss it??

Prince: *grins* Yes Mami!

April: (gets close to his face like she's about to kiss him) Too bad because only winners get rewards! (leans back)

Prince: Heyyy it was a tie!!! We didn't get to finish the last one (pulls her back close to him) so I still get my kiss!! (kisses her before she can say anything)