Party part3

As soon as Roc and Lauren made it back into the house Kyndell appeared outta nowhere!

Kyndell: Finally, you came back. Now like I said before I need to talk to you!!

Lauren: Ugh fine, but let's make it quick!!!

Kyndell: Cool come with me..

Lauren: Hold on.....(turns toward Roc) I'll be right back boo.

She leans in to kiss him on the cheek and he turns his head & kisses her on the lips.

Roc: (whispers) Tricked ya *Smiles* see ya later...

Kyndell lead her to an empty bedroom & closed the door.

Lauren: So what is it you wanna tell me??

Kyndell: Ok look......wait......so you & Roc are together now??

Lauren: Yes....y do you care??

Kyndell: The whole reason I came to this party was to get back with you! I mean I know I broke up w/ you.....but I thought that you would still have feelings for me & you know.........say yes......you still can.

Lauren: (Gave him a long hard stare) TF IS WRONG WITCHU?????!!!!!!!!!!!! Y would I eeeeeevvvvveeeeerrrrr say yes to you again??!!! If you still had feelings for me y did u break up with me in the first plc. U make no sense & I'm not about to drop my new boo for u. NEVER!! (Leaves out the room)

Lauren was pissed off & didn't wanna ever see him again. She didn't even hear half of what he said as she was walking back to the party.

Kyndell: (He walked to the door after her) Lauren.......LAUREN.......I WILL GET YOU BACK. THAT NEGRO AIN'T GOT NUN ON ME!!!!!!! WHEN I WANT A GIRL I GET HER & SHE STAYS MINES UNTIL I SAY I'M TIRED. HE WON'T LOVE YOU LIKE I DO!!!!!!!

Ray Ray & Tay decided to stay in the game room & play on the wii. After a bunch of wrestling to try & get the game they wanted to play in the wii they finally had to play Just Dance 2. That's what Tay chose.

Ray: I am about to kick your butt in this game. Aha watch & learn!!

Tay: Aaawww how adorable....the boy thinks he can beat me!!

Ray: The MAN knows he can!!

Tay: We'll see!

After about 5 games Tay won 1 & Ray won 4.

Ray: (pulls her by the waist closer to him) you know....to be my sexy tater tot you kinda suck at this game! CUZ I BEAT YOU I BEAT YOU!! (starts dancing weirdly around her)

Tay: Mane shut uuuppp!! I'm outta practice.

She tripped him & pinned him down w/ his hands behind his back.

Ray: Ugh! Don't b a sore loser!!!

While he was trying to get free Tay's friend Mike walked in on them & at first they didn't notice they had an audience.

Mike: (clears throat)

Tay: (Turns around) Oh heyy Mike!! (gets off of Ray) Watcha doin up here??

Mike: I was looking for you actually....uumm can I talk to you??

Tay: Sure wassup??

Mike: In private.....(looks at Ray Ray)

Tay: (Turns to Ray) You don't mind do you.

Ray: Nah imma go get some food. All that beating you made me hungry!!

Tay: Watch it guy *laughs*