Ray And Tay

Ray Ray sits in the limo, thinkin about Tay as he rides to her house to pick her up.

(Ray's P.O.V.)- Omg I can't believe what an awesum day me and Tay finna have. I bet she looks stunning. Dang I ain't never felt this way about a girl before eva in my life! She's just so.....different. I hope I don't blow it. I've only known her for a couple days and she's already got me sweatin and my heart skips a beat when she's near me. In the end, all I wanna do is make her happy and keep Mike from hurtin her anyore...

??: Sir, were here

Ray: huhh.....wat.....aww thxx Jenson (jumps out the car)

He runs to Tay's door but before he knocks he hears "Mirror" blasting in Tay's living room so he stops to listen to her angelic voice. After a while, he knocked.

Tay: (opens door) hey Ray Bae! (smiles and gives big hug) come on in I'll be one sec

Ray: I heard you singin a few seconds ago. You sound beautiful and you can really hit them high notes!

Tay: Lol you did?? My bad I was bumpin, I love that song! I love singin period and thxx for the compliment. (walks out kitchen) Ok im ready.

Ray: Daaang you look guuuuud my lil tater tot (winks)

Tay: (blushes) thxx ponytails

They walk outside and hop in the limo. As they ride to their mystery destination, they talk about their fave foods and places to travel.

Ray: So you tellin me that you like shrimp chocolate and pickles TOGETHER??!!!

Tay: HECKS NAWL!!! But that would be interesting to try lol

Ray: Lol well lemme kno how it goes

Tay: So are you gonna tell me where we're goin??

Ray: (looks out window) you'll see right........about........now

The limo stopped. Ray got out the car and opened the door for Tay. As she stepped out, her eyes got big and her mouth dropped a lil

Tay: OMG The beach! I looove the beach. How'd you kno??

Ray: I have a gift (grins) and I saw how you looked a lil tense yesterday so I figured a day at the fair and a romantic sunset evening might cheer you up

Tay: Awwwwwwwwwwww Ray Bae!!! (gives big kiss) thank you

Ray: (big grin) no prob

(Ray's P.O.V.)- OMFG HER LIPS ARE SOOO FREAKIN SOFT! Ok ok calm down Ray. If you make today special, she'll definitely wanna keep seeing you

Ray and Tay walked hand and hand all the way to the fair. When they got there, they mobbed every stand, every booth and every ride standin. After they played basketball and rode a few rides (which Tay held on to Ray for dear life) they went to the Farris wheel. It stopped when the couple got to the top and they watched the peach colored sun begin to set. Tay laid her head upon Ray's shoulder as the birds flew by and the wind blew softly.

(Tay's P.O.V.)- This is the BEST DAY OF MY LIFE. AHHH HE SMELLS SO GUUUD! I wonder if we'll get married. I hope he wants kids. They'll definitely have some gud hair! We should get a dog.....wait Tay snap out of it! You have plenty of time to do that...but it's always gud to plan ahead :)

When they got off, the last thing they went to was the water gun shootout.

Tay: I luv this game. Everytime I play I beat everyone's butt

Ray: You talking all that stuf but can you back it up??

Tay: Boy plz dnt make me take you to school! (sits down) Wanna make it interesting??

Ray: (smirk) what did you have in mind??

Tay: If you win, you get $20 and a kiss from a fair maiden. If I win, I you give me a massage whenever I want and wear a ballerina tutu for the next week

Ray: DEAL!!

By the time they walked out the fair, Tay was holding a giant hello kitty plush toy in her arms

Tay: Soooooo what were you saying about beating me a few minutes ago??

Ray: I SAID I let you win! I didn't want to hurt your self-esteem ya kno??

Tay: LMAO you're hilarious but we both kno you lost fair and square ms.twinkletoes (sticks out tongue as she hands the bear to limo driver)

Ray: HAHAHA ok whatever you say Tay Bae jus mak shurr my tutu is blue!

They continued walking on the beach. Tay stopped to look at the sun

Tay: Sunsets are beautiful. Isn't this gorgeous??

Ray: Yeah but it doesn't compare wit your enchanting elegance

(Tay's P.O.V.)- Wow. My heart just stopped. Nice

Tay: (smiles)

Ray: I have something to give you

Tay: Ok wha---O.o

Before Tay could finish her sentence, Ray interrupted her with the most romantic, heart pounding, astonishing, knee shaking kiss of her life. She put her arms around his neck and they kissed and kissed until they couldn't breathe.

(Tay's P.O.V.)- ♥.♥ (sings "weak" by SWV and legs start wobblin) (sings "firework" as fireworks explode with glitter fills her head and hearts float all around the atmosphere)

(Ray's P.O.V)- (sings kissing games and pulls Tay closer to him) (sings #1 girl) you betta believe ima marry this girl. She got swag out the frame! Dang I can't breathe...5 more seconds and I'd pass out!

Tay: Ooo Lawd have mercy thank ya Jesus!!!!!! Uh, I mean, uh, dang what was I talking about???

Ray: Man ion even kno! All I kno is this is the best day of my life (smiles supa hard)

Tay: Lol WUTCHU SED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (giggles)

Ray: Lol. Uhhh....I might wanna get you back home. I don't want your mom or any of your big brother figures pounding down on me if I get you home too late

(Tay's P.O.V)- Got dangit! But awwwwwwww how sweet! He cares about my well being...and his own

Tay: Lol yeahhhhh we might wanna go

They walk back to the limo slowly and cruise through the neighborhoods. They finally got to Tay's house and Ray Ray walked her to the door

Tay: Well I gess ill see you later ponytails (twists his braid around her finger) Thanks for a wonderful day :)

Ray: No problem baby. Bye my lil tater tot (gently kisses her) I'll see you later

(Tay closes her door and slides to the floor) Tay's mom: Hey Tay. Did u guys have a gud time??

Tay: WURDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW. I MITE BE ABLE 2 TELL U 2MORRO BUT NT NOW. MY MIND EXPLODED A COUPLE HOURS AGO. CNT THNK ST8. (sighs) WAT. A. DAY.