SUPERSTITIOUS

( SUPERSTITIOUS )

( SUPERSTITIOUS )

" the one thing she despised wasn't anything she thought would come to life. "

HER FEAR OF being alone wasn't something to take kind of. She never even processed the sheer thought of standing with no one by her side. She needed the comfort. She was too fragile to stand still. And with the one thing that she despised wasn't anything she thought would come to life.

She didn't like the glowing eyes that stared deep within the closet across her pink sheeted bed. She could only hide within the comfort of her blankets as they found it's way above her head as she shutters in fear, praying for the eyes to disappear.

It wasn't until her Scottish Fold cat, Frankenstein, escapes her house. Stumbling upon a group of kids she's known she had seen around.  And to only note that they all saw the same exact thing.. a devilish, child-hungry clown.

( PLEASE NOTE )

- I do NOT own the ideas of movie franchise, It.
All rights are reserved to the directors and producers of the creation, as well as the original maker, Stephen King. All rights are reserved to the author, me, of my only two characters, Monet Tucker and Len Tucker.

( WARNING )

This book WILL contain the certain following;

- gore reference
- strong language 
- scary shit

If you do not take kindly to any of the following listed, please proceed to exit the book. I will follow the plot of the movie, but I will also add dialogue of my own, and some fluffs for my own character. But, the majority will follow the new movie. PLEASE do not read if you haven't watched the movie, and will not like any spoilers.