CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER 3.1
oiii.i
GHOST GIRL

iGHOST GIRL

__

WITHIN THE TWO hours that passed, no luck seemed to be on my side. Sitting against a stop sign at the end of a street was a way of calming myself into having the little luck I had left. Not haven't seeing Frankenstein for the past hours only made the pain in my chest heavy with ache. I couldn't bare to even think that I wouldn't be able to see my cat again. My eyes grazed along the photo of my friend, tears welling in my eyes as I thought about him.

With such a big town, he could've gone anywhere. I'll check the towns point. Yeah, more people to ask. But as I constantly looked down to the photo I couldn't help the stray tears that fell to my cheeks. Wiping them quickly, I hopped up from the ground. If you're going to find him, you can't be crying and mourning his lost. You'll find him.

Jumping onto my bike, I headed down for what seemed like the same road for the millionth time. Strolling the streets as I searched, I headed over to the side of the road. Jumping off my bike, the trees of the forest seemed to tower over me as I thought over my decisions. There's a chance he can be in here. It's a big place to search, but he couldn't have gotten that far.

As I held onto the handles of my bike, I slowly made my way into the heap of trees. Walking into an unknown area was something I needed to keep track of. But as I dug deeper and deeper with my bike in hand, I didn't recognize where I soon came to. Calling out for Frankie, I still had the small hope that I would actually find him. With the wind blowing to Earths song, the leaves on the trees danced to the wind.

This was somehow a place of comfort, for not only enjoying the silence, but sitting down and enjoying it itself. As I walked through the broken branches and bright green grass, I couldn't help but set my bike down as I took pictures of the breathtaking sight. Click after click after click after click was made as I found new spots to take pictures of. Settling them down into the basket of my bike, I once again proceeded to walk through the bustle of trees.

I thought to as if I were to find Frankie here, his coat would catch onto the leaves or dirt that rustled around here. I could imagine the small cat strolling in the grass as he enjoyed the silence and view the same as I did. A smile was brought to my lips as I thought of the little bundle of joy. I thought back to the day I got him, my father not very pleased with the adoption, but was everything to me.

Remembering the times of where he was a mere kitten brought a little spark into my heart. Slightly giggling to myself as I thought to the complaints my father had with him. Although my father had a very short temper, he did enjoy the company of him. With all the picture clear memories I thought about, I didn't seem to notice the awfully large branch within my way.