| answers.

______________

...

( answers for the ones who've asked )

...

HELLO EVERYONE! QUESTIONS HAD ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED, NOW ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS READ!!!

( these were asked of the characters you requested, and they tried their best to answer them as thorough and sweet.)

INTERVIEW NOW !

TypicalLovee :

For Bill -
- was there ever an "exact" moment where you realized you liked Monet romantically?

Answer -

Bill - Wuh-Well, it all s-started back in the second grade. I-I wouldn't say th-that there was this one moment where I just started p-putting my affection towards her quick. I-It all just grew wuh-within time.

________

For Monet -

- how do you deal with grief? i'm so sorry for the loss of Frankie, and i know that so many people have different ways of dealing with that kind of loss, so how did you deal/are you dealing with grief? xx

Answer -

Monet - It's all right, it wasn't your fault. Just like what I said to Bill, 'don't be sorry for what you didn't do'. But, dealing with the grief has been a lot more different that what I expected. I know that I won't ever get over his death.. and that i'll always remember him. But I tend to make room for it. It won't ever go away, everyone knows that. But I trying sticking to happy memories, rather than the sad ones. *sends a small smile*

________

For Bill -

- smol boy, please treat my Monet right. she deserves the world. anyways, what do you think would have happened if you had never met Monet or the other boys?

Answer -

Bill - *light-heartedly chuckles* I-I'm puh-planning on it. And, i-if I didn't m-meet any of my friends, I-I would be a different person. I may s-still have B-Bev, but it would be different.