CHAPTER 7-Linda

Who the hell is Linda? Was he married?. I never even took the time to look if he wore a ring or not. I don't know why but the thought of the fact that he could be married kinda hurt. Who was I kidding anyways, the guy was total eye candy and plus he was successful, there is no ways he was single. There was no ways he would be remotely be attached to a girl like me. Wait a minute the guy is my boss!, why the hell was I having such thoughts. In tried to clear my mind and stop thinking about him.

I must have fallen asleep because I woke up to him staring me with a worried expression on his face.
"Are you OK?"
"Er I'm fine..."
"I heard you scream, maybe you were having a nightmare"
A nightmare? I really did not remember what I dreamt but I felt uneasy with him staring at me like that. I then realised that he was in nothing but shorts that hung dangerously low on his waist emphasising that V below his ripped abs. His hair was wet, he probably just jumped out off the shower, the droplets from his hair trickled down to his face damn he was good looking!.
"I think I should go get dressed, supper will be ready in thirty minutes.". He hurriedly walked out.

I bet he noticed me staring, gosh my brain seemed to lack air supply around him. I got up and went to spray water on my face to cool myself down, I looked at the mirror and was mortified. I looked like a total mess, my hair was all over. I looked in the cupboard in the bathroom and luckily I found a brush. I brushed up my hair in a ponytail and washed my face. At least now I looked semi-presentable. Presentable for who? Not like he will even look at me. Forget being out of his league, we were playing different sport and his was a major league sport. Besides there is still Linda I thought rolling my eyes walking out of the room. I did not realise how hungry I was till I smelled the smell off a rich home cooked meal. I absent mindedly followed the smell.

"Hello there",I was pulled out of the trance by a females voice. I looked at her and smiled. A dark sinned woman stood before me, she looked close to her forties. "I am Linda, how are you feeling?". The Linda? Boy was I relieved. "I'm OK thanks, I got attracted by the lovely smell to the kitchen. I hope you don't mind." She smiled at me and moved around the kitchen busily preparing. "Not at all dear, have a seat I will be done soon". I sat down at the table. She was definitely skilled at the kitchen I was mesmerized. I always wished I was just as talented but I had no one to teach me, I could only cook the basics and not even that good. She must have sensed me staring at her, "You like cooking?" She asked. "I wish I talented like you, I can't cook that well". She chuckled," My dear you haven't even tasted my food yet". " The smell alone has me convinced it will taste great". She smiled, "Well if you want to I could teach you a thing or two while you around. I was so happy, "I would really love that!", I beamed.

"Love what?" ,I heard his voice behind me. I turned to see him walk in the room, he was in track pants and a T-shirt. Thank God he was covered, I was quickly getting a dangerous attraction to him. "Miss Linda just offered to help teach me how to cook, if you don't mind". He gave her a deep smile, "Not at all, she is an amazing cook", he said as he sat across from me. She brought us our food and left us to eat. The food was so delicious that I forgot he was across from me. I was about to put a spoonful of food in my mouth when I heard him say, "We need to talk"