Chapter 1

Boruto
Sarada is Hokage already, even though im not a big fan of it, I still rrspect her choice.Mitsuki is very strong but cant beat me, obviously. Im almost as strong as master Sasuke! And maybe my dad, the seventh Hokage. But I sorta doubt it. "Hey Boruto!" Inojin said smiling. "Hey Inojin! Whats up?" I said. "Nothing much, me and Shikadai have two extra tickets to a concert. Here,"he said to me while handing me two tickets. "One for you, and you chose and extra person! We'll see you then! Bye, Boruto!" He yelled to me while running somewhere. "Thanks!" I yelled to him. No response. But I was thankful. I went to find Sarada, but she's probaly busy. I found her at her office."Hey, Hokage!"I teased her."Hey Boruto."she said. "I had an offer for you." I told her digging into my pocket. "What?"she asked. And I put out one ticket infront of me,"Do you wanna come with us to a concert? Inojin, Shikadai, and maybe some others are coming too." I said while wondering if she would ACTUALLY accept coming. "Sure, but nothing weird or gross okay?!" She said as she was taking it out of my hand. "I promise." I said to her with hope in my tone. 

Sarada
He's probaly going to break his promise. I let out a sigh. "Bye, Hokage!"he said to me before leaving. "Bye Boruto." I yelled to him while smiling. I sighed and got back to work, but then I wonder what the seventh is probaly doing. I mean, he's not Hokage anymore,so what do you do then? Nevermind. Where Mitsuki? He's the only one I haven't seen yet. I wish sensei would come visit me sometime. It was nice that Bolt did though. "Hokage, we have a message from seventh, would you like to read it?"a guard ask. "Yes, please give it to me."I told him.
I started reading the note,"Dear Sarada, will you please come have dinner with us?  Your dad agreed to come only if you do, and your mother just agreed. Please come if you can. And Boruto hopes you come."

     -Seventh, Naruto

I

was exited and wanted to go but I might be busy. "I'll be at the sevenths house later for dinner, be on a lookout please." I told them. "Yes, Hokage." They said.

Mitsuki
I wonder how my friends are. Especially Boruto and Sarada. I giggled. I was on an important mission, so I have to be serious. I also owe Sarada a visit. Man, we've all grown up so fast. I wonder what Konohamaru Sensei is doing? Is he still teaching? Maybe not, Boruto and Sarada were probaly enough work. I should probaly visit the seventh too. Soon.