Chapter 4

Shikadai
Its time to leave, and I'm ready. Inojin probably isn't. Boruto and Sarada are. I'm already at the train, Boruto will shocked when we're actually going to a waterpark. I hope they bring swim suits, 'all the sudden' . I can't wait, I should pack some game's. So we have Sumire, Sarada, Boruto, Inojin, and others. I'll go check on Inojin.

Sarada
I think I'm ready, I have spare cloths. Especially if the boys pull a water prank on me. "Lets do this!" Boruto yelled with positividy. I just let out a sigh and grin. "You ready Boruto?" I asked. "Yes, Inojin and Shikadai will be coming to show us where it is." Boruto said. "Alright." I said curiously. "Shikadai's here!" He yells from the door. I get my bag and rushed to the door.

Boruto
Im all ready, atleast I think so. "You guys ready?" Shikadai asked. "We think so." I said with hope. "You mean you." She corrects me. "Yeah, okay, I think so." I said. Inojin finally shows up. He's obviously out of breath but he managed to say, "Are we ready?" He said and then used the wall the wall to hold onto while catching his breath. "Are you okay? You look like you're running from master Sasuke when he's mad at you." I said teasingly. He catches his breath and said, " How would you know what the felt like?" He asked knowing the answer. "I'm just guessing." I say and try not to bring up the fact that I mad master Sasuke mad. Sarada laughs cause she obviously knows because, after all, she is his daughter. I respect him as much as I can so he wolt chop me into peices. She is sometimes just can't agree, but I she's hard not to argue with her.

Inojin
Dang! All out of breath! Good thing I'm ready though. "You left me behind!" I complained. "And guess what? You got an exercise, and faster. It's a win-win." Shikadai says while smirking. I sigh and then grab my bag. "Lets go, before it's noon." Boruto said impatient. We all rushed to the train and almost were late. The train finally left and we we're out of breath, then we all got comfy. Boruto was next to Sarada, I was next to Shikadai. Our friends we're already here and asleep. So we all dosed off. Boruto was by the end of the seat and Sarada was by the window. But when I woke up, Boruto's head was on Sarada's shoulder. I defiantly had to get a picture of this! So I took five pictures. I snuck one into Boruto's jacket, one in my backpack, another in Shikadai's bag, one in Sarada's hand, and I planned to give the last to the seventh. I let out a mischievous laugh. And people stared, I stopped and fixed my voice. I dosed off again.