Chapter 5

Sarada

I realized I dozed off. I woke up, looked on my lap. "Eh!!" I said. I look left, and I see Boruto passed out on my shoulder and im as red as a rose. I grab a blanket out of my bag and cover me up. He sorta stole some of it. I fell back asleep. I woke up again and Boruto was awake and I was on his shoulder and I guess he fixed my blanket. I was flustered. I look up at him. "Hey! I was trying to keep you warm, thats all! I promise! Please don't hit me!" He said. I sighed and I didn't.  "Did you get a picture?" I said. "What picture?" He said. I pull out the picture that was on my lap, "This one." I said. "Where did that come from?!" He said flustered. "I don't know, it was on my lap when I woke up before." I said. He was so red. Doesn't he like Sumire? Where is she? I leaned over to see if she was in the corner. I found her, but she was asleep and ChoCho was too. I could tell because ChoCho was in the seat with Sumire. I yawned. Boruto was still trying to calm down. I sighed and went back to sleep.

Boruto
What happen!? What is thi- I felt something in my pocket. I took out whatever it was and inspected it. Then what I saw was the same picture Sarada had! How many are there of these? Inojin wakes up and he looks at me and Sarada. I think he is the one behind this. "Inojin, did you do this?" I whispered. "What?" He smirked. I wanted to crumble the photo, but I decide not to. Its no use keeping it, but it can go in some kind of rock collection. I sigh. Sarada is already asleep. I will get revenge on Inojin. What will master Sasuke about this?! If he figures out or sees this, he will destroy me! "Inojin, is there more of these?" I whispered. "Maybe, you never know." He said while smirking. I sighed knowing that there are more. I looked at Shikadai. I searched him for any photos. I found one. Wait, Inojin must have one too. I'll have to wait until he falls back asleep, but I doubt that he will. He did fall asleep. I search him and I found one, I think thats all of them. I'm probably wrong.

Shikadai
Im so tired, what a drag. Why can't we get to the waterpark any faster? I open one eye and I see Boruto is asleep and so is the others. I pull out a marker. I decided to draw mustaches on all of them. I laughed a little. I went back to sleep. When I woke up, I saw Inojin laughing. Boruto and Sarada were awake too. They realized they had mustaches sooner or later. "Which one of you did this?!" Sarada said. "Wasn't me." I said. I knew she would pound me to the ground if she figured out if it was me. "It wasn't me." Inojin said. Sarada sighed. She searched her bag for some reason? She pulled out a water bottle? Oh, to wash her face, right?