Chapter 3

Sarada
I just remembered, I was invited to that thing Boruto gave me. He said Inojin, Shikadai, and others. Right? I hope he isn't tricking me. I don't have time for his jokes, I have to focus on being Hokage. That and the fact I have to get stronger. Maybe dad can teach me how to use Mangekyou Sharigan. I have high hopes.

Mitsuki
I really owe the team a visit, but I dont have time. I have to finish this mission, maybe tommorow morning. That sounds good. Im going to have to look nice though, its been awhile. I wonder how the seventh is.

Konohamaru
Im proud of my team, Sarada is Hokage, Boruto is a Shinobi like Sarada's dad, and Mitsuki is a Shinobi but goes on secret missions. So, basically a ANBU ninja? Either way, they all turned out better and stronger than expected. Now that I think about it, I never really did get to meet Naruto's sensei. What was his name again? Kakashi, right? I should ask him sometime.

Garaa
I'm so happy that I have friends, and ones I can trust. Especially, Naruto. He made me realize what friendship is. I owe him a quick visit, or atleast a dinner. We should have a friend ruoinoin, or celebrate or friendship. I'm glad he is my friend.

Kakashi
I'm proud of my team, one was hokage, one was a strong Shinobi, and one turned out to be the best healer in the village and the second tsunade. I let out a sigh. Wow, they've all grown up. So fast too. Only if Obito and Rin could've been with me now, Im sure they would be proud too.

Inojin
I have to pack, but I have to train a bit more. "Inojin, do you're stuff packed?" Shikadai asked. He's here to help me train, and to play games. "Not yet, still working on this jutsu."I told him. He let out a sigh, "Hurry! We only have till tomorrow morning."he reminds me. "I know, its just this jutsu is really hard and its important to know! I don't suppose you know it either." I said.

Boruto
We have to pack soon, but I can't tell my parent's where im going cause they'll make a big deal about it so. Maybe mom, but thats probably it. I tap Sarada's shoulder. "What?" she whispered. "We have to pack, so we have to leave now!"I whispered. "Oh, alright."she whispered. "I have to go, and I have to take Boruto with me. He's also going to have to being equipment, so I hope you don't mind."she said to everyone. "Okay."they all said. I went to go get my stuff and hurried. "Okay, Im ready. Bye everyone!" I said while leaving with Sarada.