Chapter 2

Naruto
I should get everything set. Hurry! Im sure Sarada is hungry, same with Boruto.
"Hinata, is the food ready?  asked in a hurry. "Yes, We only have to put them in bowls now."she said. "Thanks!" I told her while trying to grab bowls. I heard a ring at the door. "I got it!" Hinata said while running to the door.

Hinata
"Hey Boruto, Sarada. We are just about ready. Come in." I told them. I wonder if Sakura is going to make it? I doubt that Sasuke wi-"Hey guys!" Sakura yells from a bit of a distance. "Hey!" I yell suprised. "Are we on time? Sasuke couldn't decide to come or not." She giggles. Sasuke sighs. "Welcome."I tell them. Everybody takes a seat, and I help Naruto with the bowls. We all finally sit down and eat. "So, Sarada, how is it like to be Hokage?" Naruto asked while eating his ramen. "Hard, but I like being Hokage cause I help people and I get stronger and so does my courage!" She tells him. Boruto looks depressed, and let out a sigh. I know he doesn't like the idea of Hokage, but he seems to respect her decisions. "Great to know Sarada. How is it doing Sasuke, Sakura?" Naruto ask. "Good! Me and Sasuke are proud of Sarada for being Hokage, and are probably going to celebrate soon." Sakura said.

Sasuke
I don't know why I decided to come, I wonder if anything happen to Boruto. Or he atleast learn a new skill, I hope so. Plus, his raesangun is pretty impressive. Im so proud of Sarada. She finally achieved something I used to want, and I probably would use it for evil, or take advantage of it. "Hey, Boruto, have you got any new skills?"I had to ask him. "Eh, Well my Jougan has got stronger, and so has my raesangun."he said proudly. "Good to know, how about you Sarada?"I ask. "I've been studying the sharigan and the forms."she said. "Good. What about you, Naruto?" I ask wondering if he really has got stronger.

Boruto
I'm going to have to get really strong, I really want to beat master Sasuke so bad! Im determined. "I've gotten a little bit stronger. I havent done anything serious in awhile." Naruto said. When will they just do something! Or atleast share a hobbie! I wonder what Sarada is thinking about though at the same time.