Chapter 8

Ino

I  wonder how Inojin is doing. He said he was going on a trip with Boruto and some friends, but I bet  they are going to cause some mischief. "Hey, Sai, Did you do the laundry?", I asked. "Not yet.", He said.  " Alright.", I said. Those troublemakers are up to no good I bet, considering the fact that Inojin brought a swimsuit with him which isn't a normal thing you bring in public unless you are swimming. But he said they were going to a park? Wait, I think he meant to say "water"park. And isn't Sarada going with them? Oh boy..I bet they lied to her aswell. I wish you luck, Sarada.

Mitsuki

I wonder what is going on back at the village. I've been training with dad and older me that I haven't seen the village in awhile.  Maybe I should visit the next time I have free time, plus I owe Lord Sarada a "congratulations" for becoming Hokage.  After all, It was her dream. And Boruto is protecting her, just like he said he would. "Hey, Mitsuki. Can you do me a favor and get some stuff from the village?", Orochimaru asked. "Sure, what do we need?", I asked. "Just the usual." He said. "Ok,", I said. "I'll be back.", I said while starting to walk to the village. "Ok, Thank you Mitsuki.", He said. 

Himawari

Hmmm..I wonder how big brother is doing..He's probably having a lot of fun with Inojin and Shikadai. But weren't they going to a park..? I thought they didn't like parks? If I remember correctly, Last time I went to the park with big brother, He wouldn't stop saying how boring it was and how there was nothing to do. Maybe he changed his spirit about nature..! I'm sure Mama and Papa would love that hear that! I ran to Papa assuming Mama would be with him. "Hey...Where is Mama?", I asked. "She went to take a nap. I'm cleaning for her.", He said. "Oh..I guess I'll tell her when she wakes up..But I got good news, Papa!", I said. "Really? What's the good news?", He asked. "I think big brother changed his mind about nature! He's going to a park, right? He used to hate parks! I think he's realized how good nature is!", I said excited. He laughed. "Oh Himawari..", He said. "Your big brother went to a 'water' park, Not just a park.", He said while patting my head. "Oh...", I said disappointed. "I wish he would appreciate the nature, Too, Though..I don't think that will happen any time soon.", He said. I laughed. "I guess your right, Papa.", I said. I yawned. "Are you tired, too?", He asked me. "Not really..But I sorta am I guess..", I said. "Maybe you should go take a nap too.", He said. "Maybe your right..Alright, Thanks Papa.", I said while walking to my bedroom. "Have a good nap.", He said. "I will.", I said. I walked into my bedroom and layed on the bed and went straight to sleep.