Chapter 6

Sarada

This mustache will not come off easy, which must mean it is permanent marker! Ugh! This will take forever! "Just use a rag to wipe it off with." Boruto said. "I don't have "Just a rag" to wipe it of with." I said. He sighed. "I do, you can borrow mine." he said while getting out a rag from his bag. "Here" he said while handing it to me and I accepted his offer. "Thanks" I said. The mustache came out a bit more and this time easier. "It still will not come out! I will need a mask or something to hide it." I said. "None of us have a mask," Inojin said. "But one of us has a marker." He said. I didn't understand what he ment for a second, but then Boruto grabbed his shirt. "Are you the one who scribbled on us?" Boruto asked him. I activated my Sharingan and looked at Inojin's bag. "It's not him Boruto," I said. Boruto sat back down. I looked at Shikadai's bag, and it was him.  "It was Shikadai." I said. "Shikadai! Seriously man! We can't go out in public like this!" Boruto said. I now realize he is the only one without a mustache. I sighed with anger. 

Boruto

I will get him when we get back to the village. Inojin will probably help me, and Sarada if I'm lucky will help me too.  I wonder how much longer it will take to get to the waterpark.  But then again, when we do get there, Sarada will be mad that we brought her to a waterpark. I look out the window. "Wow, Look at the view guys!", I said. "It is amazing, isn't it?". Sarada replied. Inojin shrugs, and Shidai just yawns. "Don't you guys do anything besides just yawning or shrugging?", Sarada says. "What do you mean?", Inojin said. "Well, You guys are always causing mischief and are always just shrugging or yawning it off like it is no big deal.", Sarada states. "Well, in our defense, there is nothing better to do besides making trouble.", Shikadai replies. "Well, You could help around the village. You could help the elder.", Sarada offers.  I thought to myself, Sarada, who in the world would want to help the elder? Inojin and Shikadai just stares at her with a blank look. I don't blame them, Sarada does have some boring ideas. She sighs. Well, we are almost there, thank goodness.

Inojin

This trip is boring. I'll just play some video games till we get there. "Hey, Boruto, How much longer will it take to get to our 'destination'?", I ask. He gives me a look, like a look that you get when your angry at somebody and your worried that the person next to you will think you are suspicious. Oh wait, it is one of those looks. "Oops?", I say trying to think of what to say. He just glares. "Um...We will arrive at our destination in a few minutes.", He said. I sigh. I just remembered, I brought snacks with me! I dig in my bag. Ah, here they are! And I brought the good stuff! I secretly hit Shikadai with my elbow to get his attention. I whisper, "I just remembered, I brought candy, want some?" Then I show him the candy. He is surprised. He nods. I hand him some candy without Boruto or Sarada noticing. I look up, and Sarada and Boruto had already fallen asleep. Im shocked, I thought those two were stained awake. Hmmmm. Ah! I just came up with a genius plan! I let out a little evil laugh. Shikadai just stares. I sigh. I grab Sarada and Boruto's Hand, and put their hands together. Shikadai understands now. He shows a mischievous smirk. We both our proud of this 'masterpiece'.