Introduction

THOSE MEMORIES
GENRE: Fanfiction
CHARACTERS: Sherlock|John|Laura| Sabina
RATED: PG
((I KNOW YOUR PROBABLY THINKING THIS IS CRAP AND YOU'LL ONLY READ THE INTRO BUT TRUST ME IT GETS BETTER JUST READ THE REST DAMMIT))
DISCLAIMER: We do not in any way own Sherlock, we just thank the brilliant Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss along with BBC for coming up with such wonderful characters! Wowww, that sounded like crap. Ok, since no one is actually reading this, we do thank satan and his friend for creating Sherlock but do not thank them for killing him. Twice. And Laura, you're not reading this so Sherlock is totally better than John.
((A/N: hey, Laura here (writer). Sabina, you asshat! And thus, another example of you sneaking past the lesser ninja (me) with your additions to this. You, madam. are truly a ninja.))
((E/N: hey it's Sabi, well thank you Laura, I'm flattered, really. but Sherlock really is better. Sorry dear.))
((A/N: Laura again. Geez... Oh honey, if only that we're true. Nothing can surpass the awesomeness that is John Hamish Watson! I mean SHERLOCK wow I'm sorry world but SHERLOCK is better lol))
SYNOPSIS: Sabina and Laura had been friend since junior high. So, when Sabina leaves for Britain to study to be a detective under Sherlock Holmes, Laura comes and so does trouble. And varying amounts of sass, depression and crap.
STARRING:
SHERLOCK: A cunning sociopathic detective who lives in London. Witty and sharp as nails. And so full of sass.
SABINA: A smart young girl studying as a detective under Sherlock Holmes. Cunning and observant. And fed up with 99% of people. That includes Laura sometimes. And John almost all the time.
LAURA: A kind doctor who moves in the flat right below her colleague and good friend John. Loyal and gentle. And suddenly surprisingly more sweary, sassy and actually a total sass bucket at times.
JOHN: A loyal friend and colleague of Sherlock Holmes. His trusty blogger and retired soldier. Kind and brave. And a Laura distraction. Like c'mon. Laura is in luuuurrrveeee.