Chapter 5: Human Again

(A/N: Hah... I didn't write this chapter actually, Sabina ((my co writer and editor as well as fellow participant IN the story)) did. Dancing isn't really my thing. I couldn't care less if there was a dance at city hall.)

(A/N: btw it's Sabi I would force you to care. Jesus just kiss john.)

John's P.O.V:

"Sherlock, what's this on the table?"

"Well I was just going to ask you and Laura. It's an invitation to a ball at city hall." Sherlock stated.

"Ummmm, will there be dancing?"

"Definitely."

Laura walked in and I gave her a quick peck on the lips and told her about the invitation.

"Dancing, really? Do I HAVE to go." She whined.

"No, not at all. I'll just go with Sabina and we will have fun without you." Sherlock said, quite sarcastically.

"...Ok. I guess we'll come. When is it?" I asked.

"Tonight."

"WHAT!?!" I screeched.

Sabina walked in and all three of us shouted in protest.

"Let's get our butts moving. We don't have all day, literally. Laura, come with me and let's get dresses." Sabina said, going into business mode.

Sabina and Laura ran out the door and I was left with Sherlock.

"Well sorry mate, but I have to go get ready now." I said as I left for my room.

*****

Sabina's P.O.V:

I hailed a taxi and Laura and I hopped in. I told the driver to head to a local dress shop. When we got there, we hopped out. I opened the door and stepped through, Laura behind me. We walked around, looking at the elegant blues and sophisticated pinks. Laura finally found the perfect dress hidden among the rest.

*****

Laura's P.O.V:

"Sabina, come look at this" I said as I picked up an elegant, long-sleeved brown chocolaty dress.

"Try it on!" Sabina said.

"Ok, I will." I said excitedly.

I walked into the change room and put it on. It fit perfectly and I started girl-spazzing, which I never do. I walked out and Sabina gasped and said it was fabulous. I ran and paid for it, but Sabina still hadn't found a dress. Time was running short and so I went back to the flat (And to John, may I add.)

*****

Sabina's P.O.V:

I walked around the shop frantically, trying to find a dress. After a few more rounds around the store I found a deep purple strapless dress. I immediately fell in love with it and paid for it as I ran out the door. I walked up to the flat and hid it behind me as I ran past Sherlock giggling!

*****

I walked into the flat, ran pas John, giving him a quick kiss and went to my room to shower. Once I was done, I slipped into the dress, admiring it. I styled up my hair and put on some rustic looking jewellery. I did the last finishing touches and went outside to see John.

"Hey." I said, getting John's attention.

He turned around and he was wearing a suit and underneath was a shirt the same shade of brown as my dress!