Chapter 6: Sleepovers and Suprises

(A/N: oh... Well... Sorry dudes! I know this Is another authors note but might I just say Sabina wouldn't let me take the mycroft part out of here ((you prick...)) sooo~)
(A/N: Thank you. you just keep on flattering me.)

Laura's P.O.V:

I woke up screaming, clawing at my head.

"Hey, hey its ok!" John's comforting voice rang out.

"She was back, I saw her." I gasped and screamed more. He rubbed little circles on my back to try and get me to calm down. I put my head into John's chest and sobbed.

The next few days, I was depressed and couldn't update my blog much. I felt my phone vibrate and looked at the glowing screen. It said: 'Hey! Just found this number again! It's Bailey btw. Care to tell me where you live? I'm in Britain and thought I could stay with you'. I clasped my phone and typed back: 'Fine with me! Get a cab and come to 221B Baker Street.'.

*****

The long haired blond bounced to the door and knocked happily, unaware of my appearance. I opened the door. I must have looked pretty bad because her smile dropped a little.

"Laura!!" She tried to say peppily.

"Hey Bailey." I yawned.

"Come back to bed dear." A groggy John said while walking out in only his pyjama pants. Bailey's face fell even more.

"Oh, and who's this?" She attempted to say cheerily.

"Oh... uh that's my boyfriend... John."

I escorted her to flat 221A to be precise. I unlocked the door to our flat, her mouth fell open as she took it all in.

"Beautiful isn't it?" I said and she slowly nodded her head.

"Sabina designed it!" I said proudly and she looked at me.

"Sabina lives here?! You guys are still friends?" she said like it wasn't possible.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"No reason." she replied still looking baffled.

*****

Sabina's P.O.V:

"Over here." I called to Trinity who was waiting for me at the flat.

She looked up and I unlocked the door. I had told her that she could stay with us because her boyfriend Anderson was on a long case in which he would be stressed out about (and no one wants to be around a stressed out Anderson!). As I opened the door to our flat I saw Bailey and Laura sitting on the floor playing... operation?

*****

Laura's P.O.V:

It had been two hours since Bailey had got here and yes, we were extremely bored. I had rummaged around in one of Sherlock's cabinets and found a game of operation. Sabina walked in and looked at us with a puzzled glance, then escorted a small girl with blue hair into the room.

"I'm sorry... do I know you?" I questioned the girl.

"I'm Trinity!" She said, surprised that I didn't remember her.

"Oh! Trinity!!! I remember you! Blue hair though?" I said trying to smile.

"Hang on... Is she staying with us too?" I asked Sabina and she raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean too?" she asked slowly.

"I texted you." I said in reply and she looked at her phone.