Chapter 4: Clubs and Crime Scenes

Laura's P.O.V:

I walked out of the cab hand in hand with John and hastily headed towards my office. Today I would be safety checked.

"You ok?" John said softly.

"Yeah... fine. I hope I pass though." I said with a slight shudder.

*****

"Now, what do you do if a patient starts do bleed internally?" Questioned the examiner.

I looked up slightly, rubbing my sweaty palms together. I am so nervous.

Think about the question Laura! Said a little voice in my head.

Well I will if you shut up.

I retorted.

The examiner cleared his throat an I looked up and said,

"Well, first call 911 and then hold the patient upright until help comes?" I said... Well, more like questioned.

The examiner looked up and said, "Doctor, was that a question mark there?"

"Uuuuuhhhhhh, not at all!" I squeaked"

*****

"How'd it go?!" John asked immediately after work, almost more nervous then I was.

"Well... I passed! B+!" I exclaimed.

He kissed me suddenly and I stumbled backward.

"How 'bout a celebration?" He said eagerly.

"Where were you thinking?" I asked.

"You'll see." He said mischievously as he pulled out his phone and texted someone.

*****

Sherlock's P.O.V:

"Really?"

I said looking at my phone.

"C'mon." I said to Sabina, who was sitting to the left of me switching channels on the telly.

"Hmmm?" She looked at me with a confused glance, but knew better than to ask.

*****

Laura's P.O.V:

We stepped into a club with pounding music and I gave John a nervous glance. It was my first time in a club and I didn't know what to do. he grabbed my hand and led me to a counter, then yelled something at a bar tender who later came back with two frothy glasses of liquid. I raised my eyebrow at John who smiled back and took a sip of his drink. I took a small sip of my drink and kept the liquid in my mouth testing it and swallowed the tan substance still unsure of what it was.

After we finished the drinks, (Leaving me feeling.... fuzzy or something), he perked up and waved to Sherlock and Sabina who were looking around the place. A song came on and John pulled me off my seat to where people (Including Sherlock and Sabina) were dancing.

"No, I urm... don't dance." I said embarrassed.

"Oh?" he replied and pulled me closer to where the people were.

"No, I don't know how." I repeated as we reached the floor and a familiar song came on.

"Well, you can learn then" he said through a smile and kissed me.

The song blared and I stood, not moving.

"I really can't..." I trailed off.

"If you're worried about looking stupid, then here." He said smiling and started dancing like an idiot.

I joined him as he pulled my hand and started laughing. John and I kissed for a while, the flame never fading, just growing stronger, because that's all it could do really. I knew that now. I stopped kissing him and looked at him for a little while, because I just wanted to look at the man who made me human, who caused me to love, took my imperfections and fixed them or turned them into perks. Somebody I'd do anything for, somebody I loved and would love me back. I had so much of that liquid I couldn't even tell how much. In fact I couldn't see really and grabbed John's hand and dragged him out of the building, laughing like an idiot.

*****

Sabina's P.O.V:

I looked over at John and Laura and sighed. I could see Laura trying not to dance, but then being convinced by John and starting to.... I think, dance to 500 Miles (If you could call it dancing). We were siting at the bar and I shouted to the bartender,

"Hey, Zelo! I haven't seen you in ages!"

He was a friend of mine and Trinity's who had moved here from Korea. We still talked but we hadn't seen him in months.

"소주주세요!" I said, using the bit of Korean that I knew. I grabbed to glasses and poured the soju into them. I passed one to Sherlock and he shot me a look. We drank up and I over at him and saw he was swaying to the beat of the music. I grabbed his hand and we begun dancing. After a lot of dancing, a lot of singing (mostly Laura and I) and Laura and John trying to leave... WAIT, WHAT? I grabbed Sherlock's hand and raced after them, making them stop. I then hailed a cab and pushed Laura inside.

"221b Baker Street." I said to the cabbie. The cab jerked forward and drove off into the night.

*****

The next morning, I went to the door of the washroom and heard vomiting. I sighed and opened the door.

"Hangover?" I said raising my eyebrows.

"You think?" replied John through gritted teeth.

*****

Laura's P.O.V:

Most of the day I lay on top of John on the couch, with a pounding headache. Soon I got bored and went to make cookies. It took me a while to get orientated again, but I managed. John walked up to me and put his hands on my hips.

"You know, that's distracting?" I said.

"Want me to stop?" He asked.

"No" I replied, turned around and kissed his nose.

*****

I went out with Sherlock to a crime scene, (which I could no longer bring Laura to because she unnecessary spazzes out and won't talk for a few days). I looked up from the body, then to Sherlock.

"Butler." I said and he nodded. We left the room and Sherlock approached Lestrade.

"Butler." Sherlock said and grinned at me. We walked out to a cab and rode home, talking the whole time, until he kissed me. I sat back stunned and he looked me in the eyes.

"Sabina... I'm not good at this stuff.... but, would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked and I kissed him.

"No shit Sherlock! I was wondering if you'd ever ask!" I said smiling to him. The cabbie grinned and looked back to the road.

*****

END OF PART FOUR