I'm Jealous

mee3ado (AFF)

"I'm not okay, I'm jealous "  

---

They were sneaking their way out of practice, when they finally make it bobby sighed of relive that nobody knows they're out of the building.

"Finally some fresh air, i was dying at the practice room" bobby's feeling a little better that they left the building. "Yes and I'm so hungry, let's go to that market of there" hanbin said leading the way to the market not noticing the happy bunny behind him, bobby was so happy he could have some ALONE time with hanbin. They took 2 cups of ramen and kimpap and 2 soda cans and seated outside the market. They start digging in food as much as they were hungry, bobby opens the soda can for hanbin and him* yes because hanbin is so clumsy that he hurted himself before while opening a soda can* "thank you hyung" said hanbin and bobby hide his smirk. Hanbin suddenly felt sorry cause he forgot about other member's. "I wish the others were with us right now" suddenly, the air felt heavy, bobby's mood ruined with that simple statement, he's a jealous freak when it comes to hanbin but of course he didn't tell hanbin how he feel about him, that he love him to the point to be jealous of the air hitting on him. "Why? Can't spend the day without seeing jinan?" He didn't control the words coming from his mouth but he's been ever envying how hanbin skin-ship with jinan. Their relationship but he didn't admitted it yet. He started to eat fast to go back to yg building while hanbin didn't understand Bobby's outburst. "Huh? What does that supposed to mean?" Hanbin was confused on such statement. Bobby looked at him straight in the eye and said" oh please, like I don't know how you love being with him" again with his paranoid thoughts about jinan. He stood up heading to yg building while poor hanbin trying to catch up to his hyung. "Wait, what do you mean i love being with jinan? Well i love being with him and with the others including you" said hanbin truthfully but bobby didn't had any of it, he just ignored him but suddenly hanbin stood in front of him" hyung what's wrong? Did i do something bad to you? Are you okay?" That's when bobby lost control. He grabbed hanbin and dragged him to the small dark alley to have more privacy. Hanbin was shocked, never seeing bobby acting this way with him. " hyung, you're scaring me" with that bobby turned to him and pinned him to the cold wall, hanbin shivers from the cold contact then he saw how dark Bobby's eyes were. Like he's ready to kill someone and that non other than hanbin. Bobby closed the gap between them, he was so close to hanbin that they can hear each other's heartbeats. "I'm not okay. I'm jealous" with that he kissed hanbin with all the passion he got , all the times he didn't tell him how much he love him, while poor hanbin was beyond shocked. He struggles out of bobby strong hold but he failed, he fought him but he failed. He suddenly relaxed into the kiss and they parted needing air. Bobby whisper near hanbin's ear" I love you, I don't like anyone near you" that when hanbin didn't hold himself anymore and started kissing bobby more roughly, like he's gonna lose him after they part. "Mmmmm" hanbin moan when bobby licked on his neck. They were in that small alley with no one around and making out. "Louder, let me hear you" bobby instructed him but he was so lost to listen, kissing bobby was so damn hot to be true. He just stood their moaning for the pleasure he was recieving. Bobby's hand went lower touching hanbin growing erection, he felt satisfied knowing he have this effect on hanbin. He stroked him slowly as possible torturing him. "Aaahhhhh hyung, I feel hot" he moaned with that innocent statement and it was making Bobby's erection screaming for attention. He stopped touching hanbin and the latter was confused and pouted to the loss of touch. "No, wait for me baby I'll touch you, i need to get rid of this zipper" he unzipped his pants making his erection finally free hanbin gasped on how big he was. "Hyung, let's stop, what if someone seen us?" he stated the obvious and Bobby though it didn't matter cause he can't wait any longer. "No one gonna pass by, it's late" hanbin was about to struggle but Bobby shut's him up by roughly kissing him on the lips and letting his hand play with hanbin erected nipples. "Ahhhh, please hyung. Touch me there" hanbin referring to his dick and bobby couldn't be any more gentle, whiny hanbin is too hot right now. Bobby stroked his boy so fast that he leaked within less than minute. He came closer to hanbi and whisper"don't cum yet, wanna cum together" bobby kissed him and turned him around ready to pound him. He entered him slowly at first letting him adjust. The he started going faster while hanbin holding the wall like his life depend on it. " ahhhhhh , hyung please, faster" bobby went wild on hanbin with only the sound of his moaning, while ramming him his other hand started stroking hanbin's dick. "Tell hyung what you want" bobby ordered while hanbin barley hanging on. " i wanna realese hyung please let me" both his hand left the wall and encircled Bobby's nick from the front. It was so erotic for bobby not to moan, with that kind of position and hanbin begging him for a release " ahh baby let's cum together, come on cum for hyung"With that hanbin spilled all his cum to the wall while bobby release inside him. He was about to fall to the dirty ground if not for bobby back supporting him. "Hyung, I can't stand " hanbin mumbled to bobby. Bobby's got dressed and dressed his now BOYFRIEND and carried him bridal style. "Hyung, someone might sees us, let me walk" hanbin said" no way you're walking, were going to my house don't worry."With that hanbin letted himself to relax in Bobby's embrace.